Chapter Five: A New Edition to the Family

Heeyyy againnnn!! Hope you're liking these imagines! This chapter's theme has to do with finding out you're preggeerrss and one of the boys is your baby daddy! Haha :) Credzz to @chelseazahn again! Hope you enjoyy! Watch the video on the sidebar cuz it's pretty dang awesome!

Niall Imagine: Imagine you had just married the most amazing Irish guy; Niall Horan. You're on the flight home from your honey moon and you're trying to think of a way to tell him your pregnant. You decide to just go for it. "Niall I have something to tell you." He turns to look at you. Then he glances down at your stomach and starts to form the biggest smile on his face. "We're going to have our own little pot of gold aren't we?"

Liam Imagine: Imagine you just found out you're pregnant with your first baby. You and your husband Liam Payne are overwhelmed with happiness you just can't wait to tell the rest of the boys. "What's the big secret alread?!" Harry whines. "Yea! You know how we feel about secrets!" agrees Nialler. You look at Liam and see that he's starting to blush from the attention. "Well, Y/N's pregnant!" The boys go wild jumping and screaming. "We can finally starting forming Two Direction!" You start to cry knowing that you're the luckiest girl on the planet.

Louis Imagine: Imagine you're nine months pregnant and your due date is supposed to be in a week. But your water just broke. You call your husband, "Louis my water just broke! Meet me at the hospital!". "Okay babe calm down everything is going to be okay!" Leave it to Louis to be the one person can relax you. You arrive at the hospital and your rushed to a delivery room. "It's a baby girl. Congratulations!" You smile down at the little bundle and Louis finally arrives. He takes one look at the baby and starts to tear up. "Y/N I love you so much."

Harry Imagine: Imagine you've been dating your boyfriend Harry Styles for two years now. Your anniversary was a couple of days ago. And lately you've been having morning sickness and you've been eating everything in the house! "Harry I don't know what's wrong with me!" You say starting to tear up. "Babe it's okay don't cry. But isn't it obvious?" "Noo..What are you talking about?" He grabs your face and gives you one of those kisses you love. With his cheeky grin he says, "Sweetie, we're going to have a baby."

Zayn Imagine: Imagine you're at your first ultrasound with your husband Zayn. You guys can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a by but either way you don't care as long as it's healthy. The doctor calls you back and Zayn takes your hand reassuring you everything will be okay. The doctor says, "Well it's a boy" and Zayn tells you, "I will be the best daddy our son can imagine. I love you"

Hope you likeedd! And feedback is appreaciated! I've been trying to think of some more themes to write about!