My 1D Imagines!

Hii!!! Soo these are just a bunch of imagines my friend @chelseazahn and I made up a while ago. I just found them and thought I'd post them! Each chapter will be a theme of imagines for each boy! Some are longer than others! So..ENJOY! :)

Liam Imagine:  Imagine Liam Payne getting on one knee in front of you.  You look down and see his loving eyes staring deeply into your own.  He opens his mouth and says the four words you have dreamt of your whole life.  "Will you marry me?"

Louis Imagine:  Imagine Louis Tomlinson kissing you passionately on the lips as you wake up.  When you open your eyes he grabs your hand and helps you out of bed.  After your out of bed he leads you downstairs for a homemade breakfast.  As you bite into your toast you bite into something hard.  Pulling the strange object out of your mouth you look at it and to your surprise it's an engagement ring. Louis then gets on one knee and says, "Y/N will you marry me?"

Zayn Imagine:  Imagine Zayn Malik coming into your room at 3 o'clock in the morning.  Your in a deep sleep when he wakes you up and tells you to follow him.  You do as he says and you follow him into your front yard.  In the middle of your yard there is a patch of red roses that spell out the words "will you marry me?" you jump into his arms and say I have been waiting for you to ask.

Niall Imagine:  Imagine you just woke up from an amazing night with your long time boyfriend Niall Horan.  You never thought you could love someone so much.  He soon wakes up, being the leprechaun that he is he asks you, "hey babe can you get me some lucky charms?' you go downstairs and pour out some of the cereal and out plops a diamond ring.  He comes up behind you and with the biggest grin, whispers, "yea buddy."

Harry Imagine:  Imagine you're at a party and its so crowded that you lost your boyfriend Harry Styles.  When all of a sudden you see his crazy curls bouncing and coming towards you.  He's finally in front of you, kneeling with his signature grin.  "Y/N will you marry me?"