Chapter 51 (Gluttony: The Search for more)

Start from the beginning

Neptunio: "I'll just have to let events take their toll on me, it's the least I can do for all the years, time and progress that I've denied this world..."

Genesis: <Neptunio... I don't agree with this selflessness of yours.>

Neptunio: "It's fine Genesis... Soon I'll find your body, wherever the Deity of Sin may have hidden it..."

Neptune: "Hidden what exactly?"

Genesis: <GEEZ!>

Neptunio: "Whoa! You popped out of nowhere."

Neptune: "hehe~! It's one of my secret techniques!"

Neptunio: "Did you just... Never mind..."

Neptune: "So? Who's hiding what?"

Neptunio: "Well... We we're just talking Genesis' real body."

Neptune: "Ohh... Yeah, I remember Histy mentioning about her body being taken by the dark shadows."

Neptunio: "Wow, you remembered?"

Neptune: "Look... I may be technically older than any normal girl, but I haven't gone senile... AND HEY! THAT'S JUST RUDE! I SAY RUDE!"

Neptune shakes Neptunio back and forth in comedic fashion

Neptunio: "Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

Neptune: "Grrr~! MORE ANGRY NEP NOISES!"

Meanwhile...

Feria: "Aww... Enough with cheesy events... just come and Save Meee~!"

Cracker: "Not even the tentacles worked..."

Feria: "They may have not been able to touch me but I swear pal, if you try that again, I will seriously be pissed!"

Cracker: "Yeah, shut up... I can't think when your that loud..."

Feria: "Oh? And you thought I would listen to you? NANANANANANANA! LALALALALALALLA!"

Cracker: "I said shut up!"

...GATHUnK!

Feria: "MMM!!!"

...The Cracker slammed a fresh produce of the finest eggplant into Feria's mouth... (That could be taken out of context... >.>)

Cracker: "Now then... How to extract the power..."

Feria: "MUNCH! MUNCH! GULP! Ugwehhh~!"

Cracker: "Y-you actually ate it?"

Feria: "Hehe! Unlike the Original, I've been training myself to conquer my weaknesses! Eggplants are... still a bit on the to do list, but still!"

Cracker: "Oh...? Then maybe you can handle..."

WARP! WARP! WARP!

Cracker: "A hundred more?"