Chapter 51 (Gluttony: The Search for more)

Start from the beginning

DeVian: "EnCodex!"

...The attack connects... or so it seemed...

Neptunio: "No way..."

EnCodex: "You'd even attempt to silence me..? I have no choice then..."

...She was barely hurt, not  a single scratch or dirt on that pure white cloak... In her hand was a single dagger that glowed a brilliant white...

I was blinded, I covered my eyes... Big mistake...

GRAB!

Neptunio: "Agh!"

DeVian: "Get... down here!"

...DeVian had jumped and grabbed my foot, he then slams me unto the ground and shoots again.

BANG!

...the smell of gravel and gunpowder fill the air while the blast incinerates the ground as I narrowly roll away from the attack...

EnCodex: "So you've made your choice... Now then... fall prey to your own delusion."

Neptunio: "Is it really that bad...? To want to save someone...? To want to have someone be given another chance to live...?"

EnCodex: "No... What your doing is not giving her the respect she is due... What your doing is self punishing and it is not the right way to honor her."

Neptunio: "...Not respect her...? Not honor her...? Self punishing...? ahahaha... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

DeVian: "What's so funny?"

Neptunio: "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! ABOUT US!"

...I was lost, I was mad.

I have abandoned rational thinking... And have succumbed to madness...

Present Day

Neptune: "All right everyone, we need a plan, what you guys got?"

Shatana: "How about we sneak in, unseen, and jump him by surprise while we shout GOTCHA!"

Uzume: "Oh! That could work!"

Kurome: "No... Shouting would just give out your position."

Adult Neptune: "And I doubt he'd be careless enough to not notice us entering his domain."

Plutia: "Hmm... Then... maybe we can ask him nicely~?"

Croire: "Are you an idiot there's no way he'd agree-"

Plutia: "And if he declines... ehehe...Ehehehehehehehe~"

Croire: "O-okay..."

Peashy: "Hmm...~ Pea thinks this is too hard..."

Edgegera: "I agree, he'll be ready for us, if we don't come up with something, he'd be able to destroy us."

Nepgear: "Yeah... right..."

...while the other's brainstormed (as ridiculous as that sounds for Neptune.) Neptunio watched over them from the corner of the room...

Genesis: <Looks like they aren't coming up with anything after all...>

Neptunio: "They'll be fine..."

Genesis: <Are you sure you don't want to listen in- ah... nah, that would be stupid...>

Neptunio: "I don't really need to listen in... I just have to open the portal, and maintain it's stability until they return."

Genesis: <But, when they do, you'll be all banged up again, or maybe even worse...>