"Meteor Mash!" Still surrounded by fire, the weakening Metagross sped towards Delphox, slamming into it and effectively cutting off the Flamethrower. Delphox yelped and shook its fur out, looking a little worse for wear.

"Mystical Fire!" Multicolored flames surged towards Metagross as the sky cleared, once again capturing the steel type. This time, the attack caused Metagross to faint.

"Return!" Alain calles the Pokémon back. "Thank you my friend." He pulled out another pokeball. "Tyranitar!" The green Pokémon appeared with a roar.

"Earthquake!" Tyranitar jumped on the ground, causing it to shake and crack, racing towards Delphox. The fire type was caught, and the powerful attack caused it to faint. Bonnie grit her teeth and called out Drakeon, who yelled defiantly.

"Drakeon use Dragon Pulse!" The black eeveelution let the move explode from its mouth, hitting Tyranitar square in the chest.

"Earthquake!"

"Fly up!" Drakeon jumped into the air, avoiding the powerful ground type move. "Dragon Pulse again!"

"Hyper Beam!" The Hyper Beam move cut through Dragon Pulse and hit Drakeon, causing it to spin out of control and hit the ground, fainted.

The next Pokémon Bonnie chose was her Floette, which finished Tyranitar up with Moonblast. Alain then brought out Charizard and mega evolved him, effectively wasting the rest of Bonnie's team. The stadium cheered as Bonnie's Aurorus fainted.

"The winner is Alain!" The announcer exclaimed. "Alain has claimed his place in the final! There's one spot left folks! Who will triumph?"

Bonnie went back up to her friends, all smiles. She had made it to the semifinals, and Alain was a powerful trainer. She couldn't be more proud. Clemont was also very proud of his sister, he gave her a giant hug when she returned to them. Luca texted her a good job and said they should meet up after Ash's battle. He and his sister had gotten seats in a different part of the stadium, both of them having competed. Bonnie never got to battle either of them.

Ash's battle was against a guy named Lex, but the battle wasn't much of a challenge. He only used Sceptile, Infernape, and Pikachu in the battle. The group minus Bonnie were hanging out with the professor, Grace, and Delia. Luca has asked Bonnie out to celebrate how far she made it, and they'd be gone for a little while. Alain, Mairin, Serena, Clemont, Korrina, Lyla, Naomi and Gary were sitting outside in the Professor's yard, talking. Ash was actually training, but that's nothing new.

"When's the special day? Mairin asked Serena. Serena shrugged.

"We haven't set a date yet, but Clemont and Korrina are getting married next month." Serena said, smiling.

"Oh wow! Congratulations!" Mairin exclaimed. Alain nodded, grinning.

"You guys are welcome to come." Clemont offered, smiling.

"We'll definitely be there." Alain said. "Where is it gonna be?"

"Prism Tower. The top of it. There's a huge viewing room that has floor to ceiling glass windows around the whole thing. You can see the entire city, and just barely make out the sea in the distance. Sunset is gorgeous up there, and we're planning on tying the knot as the world is lit up with the sunset." Korrina said, grinning. It sounded so romantic. Serena wondered where she and Ash would get married.

"Speaking of, Serena?"

"Yeah Korrina?"

"Will you be my maid of honor?" Serena's face lit up.

"Of course!" Serena squealed. Korrina cheered and hugged the Kalos Queen, elated.

"Ash, I would like you to be my best man as well. And Gary? Can you be a groomsman?"