Imagine for Angelina

Both
-

Grayson pov
"You just need to relax" my twin brother tells me. "I can't help it she's so beautiful" I say admiring her beauty.

"Teach me how to be cool like you" I say quickly snapping out of my zoned stare. "You want me to help you" he asked with a chuckle. "Yes I'm beginning you" I plead.

"Ok well first loose this look" he says pointing to my close you look like an idiot" I nod my head. "Second walk with confidence don't give a fuck to anybody". "Third don't show her how desperate you actually are" he laughed at the last thing he said. "Ok tomorrow I'll borrow some of your clothes and talk to her" I say to Ethan.

-Tomorrow-
I saw her standing by her locker I got just enough courage to walk up to her. There she was the gorgeous Angelina. Just saying her name gives me butterflies. Ever since the first time I say her freshman year I fell in love.

Some people don't believe in love at first sight. I was one of them till I saw her. She was the nicest kindest giving person in the world. I couldn't say one bad thing about her.

"Hey beautiful" I say turning her around from her friends. She gives me a weird look. "Hi" she says confused. "What about you and me Friday for a date" I afford. She laughs. "Not with that attitude" she turns back to her friends to finish her conversation.

I walk away defeated. I was looking for Ethan to see what I did wrong. I explained what I did and he said it was perfect. But it didn't feel perfect I didn't have the girl of my dreams around my arm.

Maybe I should just try and be myself and that will win her over. A waited a few hours it was the end of fifth period and I decided to talk to her again.

"Hey" I start off. "Hi again" she says. "Let me just start of by saying I started off with the advice my brother gave to me which wasn't the best idea but I think your really beautiful and I want to go on a date with you" I say all in one breath. She gives me a shy smile. "Sure".

After that we had Are first date and many more. Everything I said about her was true. She was so amazing in every way possible.

We've been dating for almost five months now and I want to introduce her to my friend Nate. I think they'll get along very well.

We all gathered at my house. "Angelina I'd like you to meet Nate. "Nice to meet you" she extends her hand. He shakes it and smiles. "Nice to meet you too.

"Guys me and Ethan are gonna run and get some pizzas for all of us will be back I say leaving the house.

Angelina pov
"Great now we're alone" Nate says pushing me on to the couch. "What are you talking about" I started to get worried. "Just relax we're gonna have a little fun.

He starts feeling me up. Tears brim my eyes. "Please stop" I beg. "Shh calm down" he says trying to take my clothes off. I started kicking my legs. "Get off me" I screamed as loud as I could. He put his hand over my mouth continuing.

We heard the door open. Grayson walked in. Nate got off me quickly. "I forgot my phone and when I come back to get it I see this" he says upset. Tears spilled from my eyes at a loss for what to say. "Grayson you have to believe me he was forcing me and holding me down" I cried. Nate laughed. "Why would I ever do that to you bro I promise it was all her" he said.

"Grayson you believe me right" I asked on the verge of breaking out into full blown sobs. He shakes his head. "I don't know what to believe anymore". "The girl of my dreams and one of my best friends" he adds.

"Just get out of my house" he says pointing to the door. "Grayson please believe me I beg". "I have proof look at the scratches he gave me or the hand marks on my wrists".

He examines them and then looks at Nate. "You actually did this" he questions getting angry. "I already told you I didn't your gonna believe some girl you've only know for months over your best friend you've know for years" Nate asks.

I look at Grayson with sadness in my eyes. "Angelina dosent lie she has know reason to which would mean your lying so get the fuck out of my house before I kill you" Grayson threatens.

Nate walks to the door slowly turning back one last time. "You could do better" was the last thing he said before walking out the door.