He breaks up with you in public (G)

Grayson
-

Y/N I need to tell you something my boyfriend Grayson said why'll we were out to eat. I was talking to this girl and we decided to meet up he says.

Who is this girl I question. I saw her on twitter so I dm her we started talking and we met up he says.

Why are you tell me this I ask with hesitation. I'm telling you this because I want to be with her I think we should break up he said in one breath.

Did you have sex with her I ask. Y/N that's not your business. It is my business because if it happened before you just fucking broke up with me then you cheated I yelled. Please lower you voice he says.

I will not lower my voice you brought me out to eat knowing you were going to break up with me you thought since we're in public wouldn't make a seen but guess what Grayson I'm going to make a seen I scream.

Please just don't be that load Grayson whispers. No Grayson you went behind my back cheated on me and broke my heart I yell.

I can't believe you your the worst person I ever met I hope your happy with your whore I say running out of the restaurant.

I call and uber to pick me up. I can't believe this I thought to myself wiping my tears away. How could I be so stupid to fall for a guy like that.

A/N: I know it's short but I'm falling two classes so I have to work on that