Fight (E)

Y/BF/N= your best friends name

Ethan
-

You walk in your apartment were you see your boyfriend Ethan siting on the couch.

Hey E you say with a smile. Where we're you he asked pissed. I was just out with Y/BF/N you say annoyed. How do I know that you didn't answer my calls or my texts for all I know you were cheating on me he yells.

You were shocked he thought you were cheating on him.

I didn't answer you because I'm always around you and I want one day with my friend and you can't leave me alone you yell. So you don't want me around he yelled. That's not what I said you say in a clam voice trying to stop the argument.

Well it's what you were intending he yelled. No it wasn't why can't I have one day with my friend with out you being an asshole about it you say. You know what I'm done with you your a bitch he says running up the stairs.

What just happened you whispered to your self about to cry. Since you lived in the same apartment you thought you could stay cause you pay half the rent. You winded up sleeping on the couch.

Next morning

You wake up to here soft whimpers from up stairs. You walk up the stairs and open yours and Ethan's bedroom door. You see Ethan facing the other way crying.

Ethan you say softly. He turns around still crying. I thought you left I was to sacred to go down stairs and not see you there he says.

You walk up to him and wipe his tears away. Ethan this is my apartment too why would I leave you say. He lets out a small laugh.

So you don't hate me he asks. No but you need to trust me you say. I will I promise and I can't lose you ever he says smiling.

After your talk you head down stairs and make breakfast. You guys spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.