Lock down (G)

Grayson
-

You were sitting in 5 period doodling on you math paper. You were sitting next to your boyfriend Grayson. He kept looking at you and making funny faces.

Mrs.Kippy can I go to the bathroom you asked your teacher. Yes Y/N hurry back.

You walked to the bathroom and did your business. You were washing your hands when you heard a alarm go off.

You had intruder drills before so you new what this was. The Inter com went off.

This is not a drill this is not a drill the principle sounded panicked.

You ran into the bathroom stall along with 3 other kids. You were sitting on the toilet silently crying when you phone dinged.

You jumped you put your phone on silent and checked who texted you it was Grayson.

Grayson: Y/N were are you

Y/N: I'm in the bathroom

Grayson: I'm coming to get you

Y/N: No stay in the class I want you to be safe

Grayson: I love you

Y/N: I love you to

You were sitting in the bathroom in complete silence. When you heard someone walk in. You sat up straight and put your feet up.

Y/N you heard some one whisper. The voice was familiar so you peeked threw the bathroom stall and it was Grayson.

You ran out of the stall and hugged him. Baby girl it's ok Grayson said while you were crying on his chest.

You guys snuck down the hallways and back into the class room. You two sat down in the corner in the dark room. 

Everyone in the school stayed there for 3 hours.

When they caught the the guy that broke in he got arrested. Everyone got released and stayed home for the rest of the week.