Imagine for Alaysha

Request
dtimagines

Ethan
-

Alaysha pov
Me and my boyfriend Ethan were walking down the beautiful streets of LA. We walked into and nice pizza place and sat down to eat.

We waited for awhile until a guy came to us and said my name is Tyler and I will be taking your order today can I start you off with some drinks. I will have a water I said. I'll have a coke Ethan said. Before the guy walked away he winked at me.

I didn't really think much of it but Ethan looked pissed. I put my hand I top of his and he relaxed himself.

When the waiter came back he gave us are drinks and he said what would you like to eat. I would like to have a plan cheese pizza I say. Ok beautiful he says and walks away.

I look at Ethan and he has his jaw clenched and his fists balled up.

Ethan relax I say. How can I relax when my girlfriend is flirting with another guy he says a little to loud. Ethan all I did was order food I say confused. He didn't even take my order obviously he likes you he yells. Ethan stop you are being way to dramatic I say. No why don't you go to your boyfriend and I'll just go home.

He gets up and walks out of the pizza place. I sit there in shock. I cancel the food and left the pizza place. I walked back to mine and Ethan's apartment.

I walk in the door to here Ethan in are room breaking things. I try and open the door but it's locked.

Ethan let me in I sigh. No Alaysha leave me alone go back to your boyfriend he screams threw the door. Ethan your my boyfriend and I didn't flirt with the guy you are over reacting I say.

He opens the bedroom door. It looks like he has been crying.

Ethan I love you and you are the only guy for me you need to trust me I say. Alaysha I love you and I don't want you to fall for some other guy he says. Ethan I won't you are my one true love I love you so much I say. I love you to he says.

I spent the rest of the day talking to Ethan explaining why he shouldn't get jealous over stupid things.