He catches you with his brother (G) Pt.1

Grayson
-

You were going to your boyfriend Grayson's apartment to cuddle with him. You knock on the door and Ethan answers. He looked you up and down and bit his lip.

Um is Grayson here you ask. He went out so that means we have like an hour to are selfs he says. What are you talking about you asked confused. Before you could process it he smashed his lips onto yours.

He pushed you on top of the coach. You start to hit his back praying he will get of. You start to whimper trying to push him off but he was stronger then you. You here the door open so Ethan jumps of you.

You see Grayson with a horrified look. Tears start to stream down your face. G-gray it's n-not w-what it's looks l-like. Really Y/N because it looks like you were making out with my brother. Bro this was not my fault she was all over me I couldn't get her off Ethan says. I can't believe you Y/N I thought you loved me get out he says.

Grayson I do love you Ethan is lying he forced me he wouldn't let go you have to believe me I would never hurt you, you cried. Stop copying Ethan you know what you did just get out you slut he says pushing you out the door.

You lean against the wall and softly cry. You walk back to your car and drive to your apartment. You get to your floor and unlock your door. You walk in put your keys on the counter and go to your room to cry.

A/N: I'm back guys sorry it was short but I'm work on some more to publish