Stepbrothers (B) Pt.5

Both
-

"Dad" I yelled through the house. My dad and Lisa are finally back from there honeymoon, it was a long week with the twins up my ass.

"Yeah" he called back. Im going out with Sammy I inform. "I'm sorry sweetie but not tonight me and your mom think you've been spending to much time with him" he tells me walking over to we're I was standing. My face Turned red from angry "she is not my mom" I growled. "And for you to even say that really pisses me off because you know I don't like her or her kids" I added screaming.

My dad just stared behind me and didn't say a word. "What are you looking at" I say harshly turning around. There Lisa stood with Ethan and Grayson. My face formed a smile knowing they heard every word that just came out of my mouth. "Oh I didn't see you there" I say walking away.

I'm tired of this I thought why not give Lisa and her kids a chance but I just can't. First my dad calls her mom second her kids are annoying and always in my business and third I just plain don't like her,she thinks she can walk in here and just replace my mom hell no.

I walk into my room and grab my keys off my nightstand. I walk down the stairs quickly to see my dad and Lisa talking. I open the front door without saying a word but my dad still herd me.

"Where do you think your going young lady" my dad says coming over to me and shutting the front door. "I'm going to Sammy's" I huff. "Well I don't think so" he says snatching my keys out of my hand. "What do you think your doing" I ask angry. "I'm taking you keys away until you learn manners and respect" he says dangling my keys in front of my face.

"I guess I'm never getting my keys back then" I say in a snarky way. "Watch your mouth with me young lady" he says getting angry. "You know what I don't give a fuck anymore continue to yell and me and punish me for my behavior but I will not change for some slut that wants to be my mom". My dad looks at me in utter shock.

I walked out the front door. The cold breeze hits my face. The sky starts to darken as some drops of rain fall from the sky. I take a deep breath. "I can't do this anymore".