Imagine for Shayla

Grayson
-

I lean against my locker another wave of nausea came over me. Why did I sleep with him. Why did I sleep with him. The same question flew around in my brain.

I'm probably the biggest idiot on the face of the earth to let Grayson Dolan get in my pants. It also dosent help that fact that I'm pregnant.

I need to tell him I just don't know how. He's always busy entertaining guests. I'm
Sure you can guess what guests I'm talking about.

I closed my locker and walked to first period. I sit in my designated spot. The bell rings and class starts.

Grayson walks into class 10 minuets late. "Why are you late Mr.Dolan" the teacher asks. "I thought about not coming at all because it's so boring in here so just be happy I'm late and didn't miss the whole period" Grayson laughs.

I roll my eyes in annoyance because of his behavior. Grayson sees me do so. "Be careful you roll your eyes to much that might fall out of your head" he says.

First period was finally over. I walked out of class rather quickly so I could catch up with Grayson.

"What do you want Shayla" he asks annoyed and in a rush. "You know when we did it" I ask. "Yeah obviously" he's says more annoyed then before cause I was wasting his time.

"I'm pregnant" I blurt out. "And it's mine" he scrunched up his eyebrows. "Yeah obviously" I say mocking him from before.

"Your getting an abortion right" he asks. "No" I say frustrated. "Shayla you have to I can't have a kid in highschool" he clenches his jaw with anger.

"Grayson I'm not getting an abortion" I say calmly. "Well than your raising it on your own because I have my whole fucking life ahead of me" "I knew this was how it was gonna go because a fuckboy and only think about yourself" I explain.

He started to walk away but then turns back. "Do me a favor don't but my name on the birth certificate I don't want that thing being traced back to me". He turns back around and walks away.