School (B)

A/N: I'm in class right now so I deiced to write

Both
-

It's the 138 day of school and honestly You were ready to die. At the beginning of the year you were a new student. You got pulled into the popular crowd.

The football players and the cheerleaders always made fun of the same two people the Dolan twins. Since the populars made fun of them the floaters of the school did it to fit in.

It's was lunch time and you were sitting at your normal table listing to Taylor the head cheerleader talk. You look over too see Ethan and Grayson sitting by there selfs again.

You felt bad that people hated them for know reason. You wanted to talk to them and get to know them. Plus you thought Ethan was really cute. You like Grayson too but don't think about a relationship with him.

After lunch you walk down the hallway to see Ethan and Grayson shoved up against a locker. You push past the crowed to see who was doing that to them. It was Brad and Luke the biggest fuck boys of the school. You tap Luke on the shoulder. He turns around and gives you a smirk.

You get on your tippy toes and whisper in his ear if you and Brad walk away right now I'll give you a surprise I wink. You go back to your normal standing position and what for a reply. Of course you weren't actually going to give anything but he doesn't need to know that. He gives you a smirk and let's go of Grayson. He whispers something to Brad and he lets go of Ethan.

They walk away and the crowd looks confused. You look at the twins and smile. Why did you help us Grayson asks confused. Because I wanted to help you say. Honestly you don't know why you helped then maybe it was because they get picked on for doing what they love and you want to stand by them.

Well thanks Ethan whisper then walked away with Grayson. Wait you yelled trying to get them to stop walking. They both turn around and give you a confused look. You walk over to them.

Maybe we could hand out sometime you say with a smile. Why do you want to hang out with us your popular Ethan says. Popularity doesn't matter I want to hang out with you guys you say.

But you made fun of us along side with your friends most likely they put you up to this Grayson says. Actually I didn't say anything mean when they made fun of you and I was the one defending you in the hallway today so why would you think so low of me you don't even know me you say. Your just like the rest of them trying to hurt us Ethan says.

I understand you scared of getting more hurt but I would never do that just come to my house after school and we can hang out I promise it's not a trap you say. Ok can you tell us your address they ask.

You grab there phones and put your number in both of them. I'll text you later you say giving them a hug. They smiled at me.

You start to walk away and you can here Ethan say to Grayson we finally got a friend. You smiled to your self and got to class.