20. Kicked Out

just look at how they're staring at each other omg i'm so in love 😍

NIALL

Harry stops in his tracks, his entire body going rigid.

"What the actual fuck?!" He gasps.

"What's wr-"

I get cut short when he drops his hold on my hand, jogging up to his room door, which I've just noticed has at least four boxes piled up high right in front of his room.

Harry flips open the cover for one of the boxers, peering into it. His jaw tightens, before he's slamming the covers back over the top.

"I'm gonna fucking-"

Harry storms into his room even before he could finish his curses, and I'm quick to follow behind him.

"Edward." He calls lowly. "What the fuck? Why're all my stuff outside?!" He snaps, his alpha voice strong and fierce. I step into the room, eyes widening as I take in the state of the room. It's completely empty. At least on Harry's half of the room that is.

"You're not staying here any longer." Ed says indifferently while he continues to lie on his bed, casually scrolling through his phone.

"What the hell do you mean I'm not staying here any longer?" Harry seethes.

"You're just not." He shrugs nonchalantly. "I took the liberty and packed up your things for you. Don't worry, you don't have to thank me, was no trouble at all." Ed's concentration is still on whatever he's looking at on his phone, but his eyes are glinting slyly with smugness.

Harry's fists clenches as he storms up to Ed, snatching the phone off from his hand, dropping it to the ground.

"You dick! What the-"

"Like hell I'm moving out! This is my room too." Harry snaps, obviously trying his best to keep his temper down.

"Not anymore." Ed simply says, hoisting himself up to reach for his phone on the ground. "Since you've so graciously cut ties with dad, means he won't be paying for anything that belongs to you. Including this room and your school fees."

"Where the hell am I supposed to stay then?" He seethes.

Ed shrugs indifferently. "Not my problem. Go find your own place to say."

Harry is breathing heavily, eyes glowing red, eyebrows furrowed and jaws tight. He runs a hand through his short curls in frustration, then fixes his brother in a cold glare.

"You know what, fine." He spits. "I don't give two fucks about this shit family. Pass on the message to him to never contact me again." He simply says, before he's abruptly spinning on his heel, and storming out of the door even before I could process anything that's happening.

Ed's eyes land on me by the door. He stands from the bed and makes his way towards me with a smirk I just wish to wipe right off.

"Back here for me, baby? I knew you'd come crawling back. Everyone does." He says. He reaches out to me, the back of his hand grazing over my cheek.

I scowl, stepping back from him and slapping his hand away.

"Get your hands off me." I snap. He scoffs, a smug smirk on his lips.

"You know, Niall. I must admit, I didn't make you out to be that type, babe." He says. "We barely broke up for like what, three days and you're already off sucking my brother's dick. A little sluttish, don't you think?" He quirks a brow before raising a finger, and abruptly presses harshly onto the still fading bruise on my neck.