“Well, we both know you love betraying people, since you did it to Robbins and the whole police department. You’re born to do this. Kidnapping is now in your blood. What are you going to do now that you don’t have a Kelly to watch and kidnap? Continue to be Kyle’s personal bitch? Kyle doesn’t give a shit about you. He’s been betrayed by me, and lost the love of his life. Let’s add onto his suffering by you betraying him. He will crumble like a cookie.” Kayden persuaded.

            “I don’t think I can do that. That girl has been through too much to be kidnapped for the fourth time in her life. She’s nearly died twice and lost everything in her life. I don’t want to ruin her life once again.” I replied, feeling a bit guilty for everything Kyle and I did to her. She never did anything wrong, she just met Kyle, who fell in love with her. That wasn’t her fault.

            “Well I didn’t want it to come to this, but I guess it does. If you don’t do this, then I’m going to have to kidnap Robbins and hurt her in the most unimaginable ways. I’ll kill her slowly and painfully and I’ll make sure to blame you for the reason she has to die. Have fun living with that over your head. And then after I kill Robbins, I’ll just go and kidnap Kelly myself. So you can do it and Robbins is untouched, or things will get ugly.” Kayden threatened and he knew my weakness. Of course, I still loved Robbins and would never want to see her hurt or killed by Kayden. I knew I had to do this.

            “So you’re blackmailing me?” I asked the obvious question.

            “It appears so, doesn’t it? I’ll let you sleep on this information and I’ll be back tomorrow at noon to hear your answer. I suggest you think carefully about this.” He said, standing up and walking to the door. Before he opened the door, he said, “Oh and don’t mention any of this to Kyle, or Robbins will pay. And trust me, I’ll know if you say anything. My men just managed to get a bug in Kyle’s phone while he was taking a nap, so now I can hear all of your conversations from now on.”

            I watched as Kayden walked out of the door, slamming it shut behind him. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I didn’t want Kelly to suffer anymore, but I needed to protect Robbins. If something happened to her, Kelly would break down. Either way, Kelly would hurt, and knowing her, she would rather it be her than Robbins. Maybe I could explain everything Kelly and then she would understand.

            I knew what I had to do, but what if Kyle figured out? He would hate me and even if I explained everything, he would still want me dead. I would be like Kayden and would be on Kyle’s hit list. And I knew when he didn’t have an partners or loose ends, he could be extremely deadly.

            I sighed and silently ate my food that Kayden brought. I wasn’t worried about him poisoning me or anything since he needed me alive to carry out his plan. He knew I would do anything to protect Robbins. Once I was finished eating, I decided that it was best to go to sleep, having terrible jet lag. I laid down on my bed and sighed once again, I knew the answer I was going to tell Kayden tomorrow. With that, I feel asleep, leaving all my problems aside.

            I woke up the next morning, feeling ten times better than I did yesterday, I was supposed to call Kyle later on and I had no idea what to tell him. It’s not like I was actually spying on Kayden. It was almost eleven thirty and I needed to get ready for Kayden. Once I had gotten a shower, got dressed and ate, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up to see Kayden standing in the doorway, wearing a pair of faded jeans and a plain white shirt. He walked in after greeting me. He sat down on the couch and I leaned against the wall, just like we did yesterday.  

            “So what’s your answer?” He asked, seeming like he already knew my answer.

            “Okay I’ll do it, but I need something to tell Kyle about you. I’m supposed to be spying on you and telling him everything I find.” I stated.

            “God, what did he expect to find out about me? Tell him that I was a girlfriend or something and things look pretty serious. But say that I almost caught you so you’ve decided to lay low for a couple days before going back to spy. This will by you a few days before you have to tell him anything else.” He said, seeming like he had everything planned out.

            “Also, I’ve been wondering, how did you figure out Kelly was alive?” I asked.

            “I told you my men started to watch Robbins and of course, she moved but Kelly was with her. No one can just disappear, not when people are looking for them.” He said, shrugging.

            “Since I’ve committed to this, explain to me again why you can’t just kidnap Kelly? Why do you need me?” I questioned.

            “Because I want you to betray Kyle and hurt him, like he’s hurt so many others. It’s no fun if I kidnap her; he expects that from me, but not from you.” He said with a sinister smile on his face.

            “So you’re planning on him finding out that I betrayed him?” I said, crossing my arms in annoyance. It seemed like he didn’t care about me either. He wanted me to be on Kyle’s hit list.

            “No, but I will give Kyle credit, he is smart. He’ll figure it out on his own; I’m just being a step ahead. Sadly, I have some stuff to carry out but I will pay for the flight to Florida and then back here. But the way back here will be by boat. One of my men will give you a ride. Once you’ve got her, call me and I’ll come visit my favorite person in the world.” He smiled.

            “When do I leave?” I started thinking of everything I needed to pull this off. Surely, Robbins would be with Kelly a lot, so I had to spy on them first. Kayden handed me an address of where Kelly lived and said, “You leave tonight. The rest of the day, go and find a safe house where you’ll keep her. I have a few places you can check out, but there are plenty of places where you can take her.”

            I nodded and he stood up and walked out the door, saying his goodbyes and that he would talk to me when the job was done. What did I get myself into? The rest of the evening I searched for where I wanted to live at for who knows how long. I wanted it to be somewhat normal and not on the mainland. I drove my boat that Kayden had given me that used to be one of his men’s and I drove around trying to find the perfect island to keep Kelly. After hours of searching, I finally found the perfect place. Now, all I had to do was fly back to Florida and make sure Kyle doesn’t see me there.

Here's another update that i know you all have been looking forward too. What did you think of it?  What do you think will happen with Kyle and how this plan will go? Sorry i took longer than i wanted it too, i've been writing alot of my other story, "On the Run," because i'm at a really good part in it, but i'll try adn update this quickly, since you all are waiting patiently for it. Plus, i get the most comments on this book and reading the comments, makes me want to write quicker.

This chapter's dedication goes to @ColdHeartedKiller. Thanks so much for you comment and for reading!!!! Please keep up the voting and commenting. Please check out my other books! Thanks everyone!!!