Chapter 9

I wake up the next day and get ready like usual. not bothering to take me extensions out.

(Time Skip to end of day!)

I drive home from school, today was the most boring day ever! I get home and take a quick nap. When I wake up my eyes flutter open. I look at the clock. I swear quietly and remember I'm hanging out with Tobias. I jump out of the bed and look at myself, only jeans and a black Tee. I switch my clothing to shorts and a crop top.

I put on some eyeliner, eye shadow and some mascara. Not caring if I didn't eat I run out of the house while going in my car. I turn the car keys to start the engine. Driving to his house I listen to my favorite song. (Guess the song!)

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We'll paint it red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I drive into his driveway and park the car. I knock on the door, no answer, knock again, no answer. Finally I give up and twist the door knob. Surprisingly it wasnt locked. I walk into the living room and wait there sitting on the couch.

Finally I see him walk down the stairs. Hair wet and his t-shirt sticking to his muscles from his still wet body.

"Tris! Sorry I forgot you were coming right now! I had to take a shower." He walks up to me.

"Well obviously you took a shower. The other guess would be you fell in a lake but there is no lake around here" He rolls his dark blue eyes and kisses me softly on the lips.

"Lets go to my room and talk" I hold his hand as we walk up the stairs to his room.

I wasnt surprised to see his walls dark blue. Not as dark as his eyes though.

"what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh- I just wanted to see my awesome girlfriend" I giggle when he says girlfriend.I lay down on his bed and he lays next to me. Us shoulder to Shoulder silent. Looking at his ceiling. Thats when I hear a car pulling up in his drive way. Tobias dolts up.

"Tris stay here. I mean it, stay here" He says with concern. What is it? A police officer? It cant be that bad.

Tobias gets out of his room at shuts the door. Im curios, what if its another girl?! I silently open the door slightly to watch.

What looks like Tobias' dad walks in talks well sounds more like yelling. "Whos car is that?!"

"Its-Its my friends" Toby says silently.

"I thought I said no more friends this week!" He shouts with rage. I watch him take his belt off "Tobias take your shirt off! You know the drill!"

Tobias slowly takes his shirt off, his dad whips him once. I cant watching him get beat up again. I swing the door open and speed downstairs in front of Tobias and the whip hits me.

I punch him in the face and dodge a kick. He whips me on my wrist and I see my chance I kick him in the face. He fell to the ground, I knocked him out.. Its only then when I realize the pain. Blood drips down my wrist. Tobias wipes it with a towel.

He puts his fingers on my chin and looks down at me. "Why did you do that for me?"

The words fly out of my mouth "I couldnt watch you in pain, I never could." I start crying, I quickly wipe them with my hand.

He then kisses me just like he did a few days ago. One of my hands go on his shoulder and my other on his neck. I slide my hand playing with his hair while I return the kiss.

Seconds later we both gasp for air. I see him smile and he says something I could never forget "I love you, Tris." He says against my lips. I smile and say "I love you, too"

Tobias asks "What about Marcus, my dad"

"I already got it covered. "

Its then when the door bell rings and I run to answer it. Its the cops. I tell them the whole story with Tobias right behind me.

They take Marcus hands and cuff them while shoving him into the car.

"He will be sent to jail. And you, Four will be sent to an orphanage until someone agrees to live with you" A cop says.

"he can live with me"

"Ok then, well have fun! Bye!"

I laugh and look at Tobias.

"I think we shall pack your bags." I say giggling.

"We shall, Trissy" I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek. I grab his hand and run to his room, to start packing.