The Dance

Today is the day of the dance. I'm really nervous, like really nervous. Christina told me to come but I wont be Beatrice Howard there, Im going to be Tris Prior at the dance.

I look in the mirror and take of my brown contacts, its nice to see my gray Blue eyes once in awhile. I bought some hair extensions online. I snap them in, I look just like my mother. My dress is blue and white with diamonds on it. My matching mask is sitting right next to the dress just waiting for me to put it on.

I curl my blonde hair and brush it out for natural waves. I put eyeliner, mascara and lipstick on for make up. When I'm done with that I put my dress and mask on, I smile when I look in the mirror.

I open the door to the dance as soon as I walk in everyone is staring. I see a couple gasps and glares at me. I decide not to go to my group to make it so obvious who I am.

Peter comes up to me to dance, god I want to throw up. But surprisingly I said yes.

"Your really pretty" He cant even see my face though. " Who are you?"

"None of your business" I blurt

"Only people from this school go to this dance" He smirks " I need to make sure you are from the school"

I start to walk away when his hand tightens around my wrist. " I said who are you, so answer me"

While rolling my eyes I start to run. But then Molly and Drew grab my arms. Thats when everyone clears a circle in the middle of the dance floor just watching us. I see my group of friends staring too.

"This is the third time, Who are you little miss diamonds?" He looks down at me with his evil eyes.

"Just leave me alone and Shut up" Oops that probably wasnt the best thing to say..

"Just take that mask off, Peter" Molly and Drew shout. Peter grins when I try to get Molly and Drew off. Peter takes the mask off slowly ad everyone gasps. Molly and Drew are too stunned to be holding my arms

"TRIS PRIOR IS HERE!" I here Uriah shout. I run out as fast as I can, luckily no one is following.

Great job Tris, great idea. I put my contacts back in and take my extensions out of my hair. I put my PJ's on and hop into bed hoping tomorrow will be better.