Fourtris

Before I end up leaving the lunch room I feel a hand on my arm. I hope it to be Four but its Robert.

He puts his mouth to my ear "Get your Butt Back to the table, before I'll have to make you" His voice sickens me enough for me to throw up.

"Get the hell away from me Robert! Im sick and tried of pretending to be with you! Sometimes I think you bring paparazzi on purpose just so you can make out with me. Everyone says 'Omg Robert is so perfect! So nice, handsome, kind, friendly, loving' But no, your none of that. No one knows the real you! So get the hell away from me Jackass! I dont want to see that pathetic face again." I glare and I then realize I was screaming so loud the whole room could hear.

Robert blinks his eyes, I then see his eyes filled with anger. "Im sorry but what did you call me?"

"There are too many names to say. But the first one I ever came up with was Jerk." I walk away from an angry Robert. I feel anger but at the same time I am happy for myself. For standing up to him, once and for all.

He walks out of the school and all I see is everyones eyes staring deep into me. But I then look at my friends, Marlene, Shauna, Zeke, Christina, Uriah and Four. When I look at Four I stay there frozen staring into his eyes for a couple seconds. I start to feel tears prickle down my cheek. I then run out of the lunch room and out of the school.

Its nice where I am. I sit by a pond in a forest, the water almost as clear as water. I look at the fishes they seem as happy as they can be. I am still crying though. A broad hand rests on my shoulder. Anger is all I think.

"I thought I told you-" I say while crying. I turn around to see Four crouching next to me. When I look into his dark eyes I see sadness about something. I feel horrible for all the lies ive said, I just really hope he dosent think I dont like him

"Im sorry for not telling you" Im still crying. He gathers me into his arms, his colonge makes me want to faint sometimes. I just breathe in his smell and I remember that im always safe around Four.

He looks down at me and puts his hands on my shoulder. "You have nothing to be sorry about, Tris"

"But I kept secrets from you guys. I shouldve trusted you guys, I should have." He hugs my waist knowing im gonna start crying. And I did but I finally just sucked it up.

"Why did you have to pretend to be with Robert though" he asks

"We did it for our fans because well theyre weird...Fangirls are crazy..."

"Well you did hear what me and Uriah said... I feel really embarrassed now" He laughs, I smile a little bit. But the tears are still running down a bit. He cups my face in his hands and uses his thumbs to wipe away the tears

"Uriah's was cheesy but what you said... was different. I never heard a guy say that to me" I look down. He takes his hands away from my face and we both get up.

"I dont want you to leave but if you have to you can. Zeke is still gonna throw a gang sleepover." I laugh. I step backwards, being stupid and all I tripped over a rock. My back slams to a orange tree. Four comes closer and whispers "My name is Tobias, call me Tobias"

"Thanks for letting me know that." Our face only inches away. I breathe the same air he is.

Tobias puts his hands on the tree right next to my head. He stares at my lips which drives me nuts as I look at his. Toby finally comes down and kisses me. I was shocked he was going slowly and passionatly instead of kissing me crazily like Robert. He playfully bites me lip and we deepend the kiss. I guees I could say we fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. And I know I have finally found the missing piece to my puzzle.