Chapter 8

I wake up smiling like an idiot because of what happened last night. Four kissed me! Im still deciding if I should go to school or not. Oh who freaking cares about paparazzi anymore?!

I put on black shorts, I black tank top and a gray cardigan. Since my hair is too short to tie I put my extensions in. Then tying it in a high pony tail. I have some cereal and put on my flats. While hopping in my car to school.

Once I parked and got out a million lights start flashing and taking pictures. I roll my eyes and go inside the school. Instantly I'm crowded by a bunch of fans wanting photos or autographs.

To be nice I tell them "If you want a autograph come to me at lunch!"

I see Marlene and Shauna walk up to me. "That must be a pain in the butt" Shauna says

"To me I wouldn't say it would be a pain" Marlene adds.

"Trust me you would hate it" I smirk and get tackled to the ground.

"Geez I cant get to my locker once without getting stopped" I laugh and Christina helps me up.

Christina squeals "OMG YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME YOU WERE FAMOUS! NOW LIKE ALL THE BOYS ARE STARING AT YOU!" I already have a guy in mind! Wait she dosent know that...

"Bye Christina" I say before anymore words leave her mouth.

I finally get to my locker putting all my books inside. When I start getting tickled I start laughing so loud. I turn around to see my attacker. Four, but since he told me his real name. Tobias

"Tobias...Stop...Tickling...Me!" I whisper between laughs

"I will if you kiss me" He smiles. He stops tickling me and I kiss him on the cheek. Im about to run to class when he grips on my wrist.

"I ment a real kiss" I get closer to him and kiss him on the lips for a few seconds. I then realize paparazzi were taking photos.

My eyes go wide and whisper in his ear "Toby, they got photos of that" Hoping not for a bad reaction.

I then realize we're late for class. He smiles and kisses my cheek then leaves for his class.

(Time Skip to Lunch)

I walk in the lunch room then Zeke hugs me tight. Everyone stares and I start to think this is awkward.

"umm Zeke this is awkward... And I think your starting to break my ribs." He lets go of me and I laugh.

"Im very sorry Mom" Using his best kid voice. I lap his arm and he pretends it hurts.

"Oww that hurt!"

"Thats what you get for pretending me as your mom"

He laughs and we walk to our table.

"Hey guys, wheres Four?" I ask

"It sounds like you miss him already" Uriah states.

Christina smiles then yells "Spill it!"

I open my mouth to answer but then 2 hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" Four asks

"Umm lets see, A handsome guy named Four?"

"Guessed right" He says. I smile, he sits next to me and he plants short kiss on my lips.

Then I see Uriah giving Zeke 10 bucks. Four raises an eyebrow.

"A bet" Zeke answers.

The rest of the day fly's by when Tobias comes up to me before I leave.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over at my house tomorrow afternoon?..." He sounds nervous like Im gonna say no.

"Of course Toby" I blow him a kiss and I drive home.