Robert

I wake up in a room I dont know. I then see four sprawled on the floor. Oh... I remembered he saved me yesterday from the fight. I look in his mirror. I need to get out of here fast. I dont want him to see me/"Tris Prior".

I'm about to leave when I feel a firm hand hold my arm. I cant take his hand off, hes too strong...

"Please, wait" Four says. I turn around slowly to see him looking down to me. Ahh those eyes... Tris shut up!

I look to the ground and say "Yeah?"

"I want to talk to you" His voice is so safe and soft.

"Are you sure that this is the first time ive talked to you? And maybe sometime you will figure out the answer to that very soon." I look up to his eyes and say "Thank you, without you I dont know what wouldve happened..." A tear runs down my face. He wipes it with his thumb.

I giggle and a smile is placed on my face. "Goodbye"

"Goodbye Tris" I see the edges of his mouth curl into a smile, i walk out of his room, out of his house. I take a cab to my house hoping Four wont figure me out tomorrow.

I decided to take a nap earlier because I was really tired. When I heard the doorbell ring. I look at myself only pj's, I dont wanna look like this in front of a friend. So I put on what I was wearing earlier. I put my makeup back on and head downstairs to the door. I open it and I see one of the last people I wanted to see.

Robert

And you know what was even more worse? 6 feet behind him were the paparazzi.

Robert puts his mouth next to my ear. "Make a good act, we're going to be on the internet" I make a fake-smile but inside I want to send a death glare. I try my best I could at acting.

I pretend to rub my eyes, I open them and pretend to be surprised.

"Oh My God Robert!" I scream I pull him into a hug and we kiss longer then we should. He pushes my back to the wall outside the house and we still kiss.

Robert looks behind and says "Sorry! We got too carried away" I pretend to blush my best and look down. When I take him inside I put my back to the door and slide down to the floor.

"Really Robert 'We got too carried away!' More like you getting too carried away."

"I know you liked it."

"And how would you know that" Me still sitting down my arms crossed.

"Because you kissed me back"

"Tha-" He stops me and talks, while he is standing looking down at me.

"Arent you wondering how I found you?" He asks. I honestly dont know how he did.

"Wait how did you?..."

"Lets just thanks a phone tracking device." I stand up ready to punch him when he pulls me closer to him only inches away from each others faces. I really shoulde thrown my phone away when I could.

He lifts me out of my sandals so im the same height as him. Robert then tilts his head and kisses me. For some reason I dont reject I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

I then ask myself, Why are you kissing him? Get off of that jerk! I fling myself away from him and back away as far as I could. What was I thinking, that selfish jerk! Ugh!

"Wont you show me to my room?" He grins

I point to all the open rooms and he chooses the one closest to mine. Why didnt I throw away that phone when I could?!