Hangovers, Bobby's Diner, and An Unexplainable Change

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." He muttered and took the water and the pills. I nodded and watched as he took the pills.

The light shining from outside was hitting the side of his face so perfectly. Although his eyes were almost closed, I could still see a bit of his emerald green eyes. His green sweater hanging low, showing his two swallow bird tattoos. His chocolate curls swooping down and cascading down his face.

He closed the bottle and placed it back on the nightstand. He plopped back down and sighed.

"I really need curtains." He said, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, you do," I took a seat in his chair and did a couple of spins before facing him. "So, what do you plan on doing today?"

He turned onto his side. "I don't know, maybe just go eat some breakfast. I am kind of hungry." He said the last bit more to himself than to me. "Do you wanna come? I bet you're hungry, too."

I threw my head back and did some more spins. "Yeah, I could go for a bite."

"Great. Just give me like five minutes." He announced. I chuckled and got up. I snatched my phone from his bed and sat back down on his chair. I turned my phone on and saw that I had nine missed calls from Zayn and thirteen messages from Liam. Some messages from an unsaved number caught my attention, though.

Hey

I haq a nic3e thime wit u

'm Niall bu trhe way6

sxorrrrry 'm dfrunk

I chuckled and saved his number. I had another text, this one from Fizzy.

hey Tommo. hope u didn't get pissed at the party. I'm alright so don't worry

I locked my phone as a smile tugged at my lips. I looked up and found Marcel staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head, curls slightly bouncing. "What were you laughing about?"

I chuckled once again. "Niall drunk texted me last night."

A small smile broke out in his face, a dimple popping out. "I'm glad you two are friends."

"Yeah, me-," I was cut off by my ringtone going off again. I glanced at it and saw it was Zayn again.

Can't he get a hint?!

"You're not gonna get that?" Asked Marcel.

I turned my phone off and shook my head. "No."

Marcel nodded and got up. He stretched his hands, muscles popping into place. He took a whiff of his sweater and made a face.

"I stink of alcohol."

I laughed. "Yeah, I smell like alcohol too and I didn't even drink that much. Guess that's what I get for letting a drunk Marce and a drunk Niall lay on me." I teased.

He blushed and glanced down. "Yeah, sorry about that. You can take a shower in the other bathroom and you can borrow some clothes."

"You don't mind?"

He looked back up and shook his head. "Not at all. Go ahead. I'm going to take that shower now." He walked to his bathroom and pushed the door close, but there was a tiny crack where I could still see him. He sighed and pulled his jumper off. I swallowed my gasp as I saw a big scar that went from his stomach to his hip bone.

I forced myself to look away when he started fumbling with the button of his jeans. I walked over to his closet and looked through all of his clothes. As I pulled out a joy division t-shirt and some sweatpants, I heard the water running.