Ch 30 Enemy Gamer

Start from the beginning

"Look who's here to save you two now?!" He shouted hysterically. You were shaking and the fear in face was obvious. Jundo turned to you.

"Oh. Are you scared? I'm sorry baby." He said dragging his bat as he walked over.

"This will all be over soon." He said dragging his finger along your jaw. You spat on him and he wiped his face in shock.

"Kim... Y/N!" He shouted. You were furious, scared, and worried all at once. Jundo scoffed and walked over to Yoongi before hiring him right in his stomach before grabbing Yoongi's hair and lifted his head up. His face was covered in blood and swollen. It was beat up and cuts were on his cheeks.

"Look at him now Y/N!" Jundo yelled.

"Stop it!" You yelled at him, tears were begging to fall. The two men were tightly holding you as you tried to get out of their grips. Jundo grinned and dropped Yoongi's head.

"Trust me, this will all be over soon." He said. Your head as dropped.

"...your insane." You mumbled. Jundo shot his head to your direction.

"What was that?" He asked. You grit your teeth.

"I said... your crazy." You repeated. He walked closer.

"Speak louder baby, I can't-"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" You shouted and kicked both of the guys's foots and they let go of your arms, you elbowed them in the face and flipped one of them. They both fell as you kicked the other guy. Jundo was shocked and grabbed his bat. Your eyes hooded as you looked up at him.

"You crazy man..." you huffed and walked closer to him. He swung his bat and you grabbed it with your hand before pulling it and throwing it off. He swung a fist at you and you dodged and hit him in his stomach. He groaned and you strike his back and he fell. You head a loud noise and it was the door opening.

Jungkook, Taheyung, and Jimin appeared through the doors.

"Y/N!" Jungkook yelled walking over. The two men in front went for them and you saw Jungkook dodge and hit him in the leg making his fall. You looked over to Yoongi and rushed him out of the chair, but it was stuck. His breathing was husky.

You checked his pulse and noticed it was slowing.

"Hurry! We need to get Yoongi-"

"Don't, move Y/N." You turned around and saw Jundo holding a gun to you and Yoongi. The atmosphere was heavy. There was silent as you all were scared on making the next move.

You looked over to Jungkook and noticed the two men were holding Taehyung and Jimin, and tied Jungkook.

Great.

Jundo walked closer to you and Yoongi. You placed your hands up.

"Walk away from him." He said pointing the gun to you. You slowly made your way away from Yoongi's body. He smirked.

"Good girl." He said and kept the gun on you as he walked to Yoongi. Jundo suddenly fell and it looked like he got shot but by a taser. He knocked out.

Another person care out and it was Jin. He was holding a gun and a first aid.

"I told you to drive safe Y/N." He said rushing over to Yoongi. He tossed you three pairs of handcuffs

"Hurry up and cuff them." He said. You looked over to Taehyung and Jimin and saw that the other two men were knocked out as well. You quickly cuffed them and untied Jungkook. All three of you guys rushed over to Jin.

"Yah. You didn't kill them right?" Jimin asked. Jin shook his head.

"It's a taser gun." He said bandaging Yoongi's bigger wounds. You gently held Yoongi's head up and checked his breathing. It was heavy.

"I called the cops. They should be here in a bit." Jin said wrapping Yoongi quickly.

"How did you know where we were?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll explain everything later. Help me Jungkook." Jin said throwing one of Yoongi's arms around his as Jungkook went on the other side. You grabbed the gun taser and first aid and rushed out with the rest.

The sounds of the police officer's sirens filled the air. A smoke filled your nose as you saw all black before feeling light headed and knocking out.

Everything went black.

————————————————————

AUTHOR- NIM POV

Hey guys! It's almost the end of this book! It kinda seems like my Kim Taehyung book huh? Haha. It's similar but not exactly. I have maybe 2-4 more chapters before this books ends! After this I'll be focusing on my Jungkook book and when I'm around finishing that, I'll probably publish another book! :) I won't disappoint you guys! Thank you for reading!

Love Yourself!