Ch 9 Three Fire Starters

You and Yoongi had been talking for the longest time deep into conversation. It was dark by then and both of you guys were walking the streets.

"So, what do you mean by, you want me to be your body guard?" You mumbled. His face brushed a bit pink.

"I-I just didn't feel safe..." He said. You gave him a confused look.

"But Namjoon is always with you?" You said. His face darken a bit.

"I-I can't tell you Y/N..." He said lowly. You bit your lip.

"It's fine... it seems personal so I won't bother." You said. He nodded and your heads look up to the sounds of bells ringing. You saw a ice cream shop that was passing by and you looked at Yoongi. He gave you a bit of a awkward look as you smiled brightly at him.

___________________________

"Thanks for the icecream Yoongi!" You said and started to eat it. He kinda just shook it off and started walking with you.

"You're such a kid."He said but you were too focused on your ice cream to even respond or look at him.

The walk was silent as you finished your ice cream. You looked up to the sky lights as the stars were beginning to pop out from their spots. As the night started to get to a end, you got a call. You picked it up.

"Y/N!!!" Jungkook yelled from the phone making you extend your arm from the loud guy.

"Where are you?!!!" Jungkook asked and you heard something sizzle in the back.

"Yah! Kookie, what the heck are you doing?" You said as Yoongi looked at you blankly.

"I was trying to cook and, Ah!" Jungkook said as you heard another huge sizzle in the back. You sigh deeply but was worried for him.

"I'll head home." You said and hung up.

"Sorry Yoongi, a idiot bunny is calling me." You said worried. He stared at you for a bit.

"It's okay, want a ride?" He asked and you looked confused. Just then, a car appeared and Namjoon rolled down the window.

"Oh. Y/N? What are you doing here?" Your older brother said.

"Namjoon oppa?" You said.

"I texted him earlier to pick me up." Yoongi said getting as he went around to the passenger's side and got in. You hastily got in as well.

"Namjoon, drive Y/N to her house please." Yoongi said and you placed your hand on Namjoon's shoulder catching their attention.

"Quick." You said with a worry look in your eyes. He nodded and headed off.

You two soon arrived at the place and you get out of the car first and ran in. Smoke was already fall out of the house as you fumble with your keys. You opened the door with a ton of black smoke and you walked through it trying to see or find Jungkook.

"Y/N? Is that you?" You heard a different voice. Taehyung. Of all people, he invited Taehyung over. To cook.

"We're in Jungkook's room!" He yelled.

You ran over and stopped at the kitchen as you saw a decent sized fire. Oil fire. You ran to grab the flour from out pantry and suffocated the dangerous fire. The smoke started to clear and you saw Taheyung with another body that you guess what Jungkook.

You sprinted and saw Taehyung but it wasn't Jungkook next to him.

"Jimin?" You said confused and looked to your left as you saw a scared Jungkook hiding in the corner. He spotted you and immediately ran out.