Ch 4 Party Pain

YOONGI POV

"Yah!" I yelled trying to get his attention. My brother Jin was the total opposite of me. He was always cheerful and happy. I on the other hand, was not so.

"Jin!" I yelled. He turned around.

"Yah, I'm your hyung, respect me." He said. I huffed and go back to my computer.

"When is your next game huh?" Jin asked me.

"Next week, it's the same guy as last game." I said focused on my computer. He laughed.

"If you lose, you'll look bad." He said to me.

"That's why I'll win." I said confidently. I knew Jungkook's in's, his out's, they were all the same.

"Little too confident?" Jin said chuckling and leaned against my desk.

"I know what I'm doing..." I said huffing out a sigh. Jin nodded and someone came in.

"Sir, you have a guest." Namjoon said. I stood up and sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked. Namjoon looked hesitate.

"Your Eomma." He said trying to see if she was coming. My eyes shot opened.

"Eomma?" Jin said looking at you. Suddenly a gust of wind came in with white smoke. Geez, what a entrance.

"Hello!" My mother yelled. I huffed and closed my lips looking away. She was always dramatic, like... Jin.

"How are you Jin?" She said walking over to my brother. He smiled at her as I went back to my computer.

"I'm okay." He said respectfully. My mom walked over to my desk.

"Yoongi-ah... You should get a real job..." She said. Jin was a doctor, my mom was a retired business women, and my dad was a retired officer in the army. And you? You were just a world wide gamer.

"This is a job." I said not turning my direction to her. She sigh and crossed her arms.

"Do something like your brother eh?" She said. I huffed out a tiny breath and finally turned my direction to her.

"What should I be then?" I asked trying my best not give her my attitude.

"An engineer." She said pleading. I sigh and looked back to my screen.

"You'll make a lot of money." She said trying to bribe me into it. A scoff left my lips.

"I don't need money Eomma." I said. She laughed at me.

"Of course you do, you will need money." She said. I ignored her and stood up.

"If you excuse me, I have to go." Yoongi said walking off and out.

YOONGI POV END

_______________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

"I have to go!" You yelled as Jungkook was trying to plead you to not go.

"It's just a party." You said shaking your arm out of his grasp.

"Yah, you're EX will be there." He said in a worried tone. You roll your eyes.

"And? We have nothing to do with each other, so why can't I go?" You said. He bit his lip worried.

"I'm going with." Jungkook said grabbing a hoodie. You scoff and walk out with Jungkook trailing behind you.

"Yah, are you my boyfriend?" You said opening the car door. Jungkook sent you a evil smirk.