Ch 8 Ruined Dinner

You had arrived late last night and didn't see the bunny so called, Jungkook, anywhere. After waking up the next day, you roamed to find some food. A loud groan came from behind you.

"Y/N!~~" Jungkook whined hugging your waist. You tug him out of your body.

"I missed you! I didn't know what to eat! I just had a ton of snacks!" He said, but you were ignoring him.

"Answer me!" He yelled making you slam the fridge and turn around to face him. You glared at him harshly as he gulped.

"What do you want?" You said. He averted his gaze feeling awkward.

"Um... f-food?" He mumbled out. You rolled your eyes and began cooking some food. He squealed and went to go watch some tv.

You soon finished your food and went to go sit next to him. His face lit up but soon faded.

"Where's my food?" He said. You ignored him and just watched whatever he had on.

"I'm sorry..." He let out finally. You still ignored though.

"Ah~ Y/N! I apologized!" He said grabbing your arm and shaking you. You groan as he made it more difficult for you to eat.

"I'm teaching you that an apology isn't always going to work!" You shouted. He let go and scooted back.

"Apologies are good Kookie... but it gets tiring after the same thing keeps happening okay?" You said like you were talking to a baby. He nodded shyly and played with his fingers.

"I'm sorry..." he apologized. A chuckle left your lips as you patted his head.

"There's more food on the stove." You said and his eye lit up.

"Thank you!" He yelled before running off. You started to eat again and as you changed the channels, the news quickly caught your attention.

"Recently, a women stopped a rapist and his partner in Arcadia Mall. This was an attempt of child kidnapping and sexual assault. One man was caught but however, the other man ran off. The caught man hasn't cracked a word about his partner yet. The mall is being close temporarily for the time being, please stay safe everyone." The news women said. Your eyebrows scrunched as you remembered the recent incident.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked tossing himself next to you.

"Oh nothing..." you mumbled. He started to eat and grabbed the remote from your hand to change the channel.

"The news is full of people opinions, it's annoying." He said as you slightly nodded.

"Did you find someone to train you?" He said keeping his eye on the screen. You but your lip debating to tell him or not.

"U-Umm... Yeah." You said in a whisper.

"Who is it?" He asked. Your lip twitched.

Should I tell him?...

"It's Yoongi..." you said immediately catching his attention. His eyes widen and he placed his food to the side hastily.

"Yoongi?!" He said loudly. You nod awkwardly and looked down.

"Yoongi? How did you even get that idiot to train you? What did you do Y/N?" He gasped.

"You did do anything...bad, did you?" He whispered. You playfully punch his face away and shook your head.

"No Kookie! Ew! All we did was make a deal with each other." You said finishing your plate.

"Deal? What deal?" He said curious. You roll your eyes.