Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)

Start from the beginning

Turning the page I read as it talks about the Salem witch trail’s in which an attack happened on a village leaving a wolf dead, a man’s wife dead, and a girl being burned for allegedly working with the devil both in witchcraft and by bringing a monster into their village, a wolf. As I read more and more a name kept popping up on that I knew.

Angelica

As I read and read it talks about how the girl lived in a coven of accused witches, it talks about how her family were wealthy and how they were suspected of being the most powerful witches around. An eerie feeling crept into my stomach as I flipped the page. There was a picture of a family. A mother, father, and a teenage girl. As I looked at the picture my head begins to fog up. The girl looked about my age, her hair was wavy and dark, as she smiled brightly while looking up at her father. My eyes widened as I stared at the book, it was Angelica, the Angelica from my dreams.

My hands began to shake as I dropped the book. Darkness covered the room as I smelled smoke. My eyes fluttered closed and as soon as they did my surroundings changed.

The sky was dark and filled with stars. Cold air blew causing the hair to blow off my shoulders as I caught a shadow moving in the corner of my eyes.

“Hey!” I yelled following the shadow.

“So your back.” he says.

“Of course I’m back.” I snapped, “Because you keep bringing me.”

He shakes his head, “I’m not the one bringing you here. You are.”

“What are you talking about, I don’t even know you. I don’t even know what the hell is going on.”

“You will soon enough.”

“Stop speaking in codes! I’m sick of it.” I say.

Stopping in front of me he turns and leans against a tree as he stares at me, “Something’s different.” He says, “You afraid. Why?”

“Why?” I asked, “Why? I don’t know,” I say throwing my hands up into the air, “Maybe it has something to do with the fact that not even 16 hours ago I kissed this guy that I’ve known for two month and whom I’m crushing on, only to have had some kind of energy go through us both and practically knock us both out.” Taking a breath I say, “Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’m having dreams,”

“Visions.” He corrected.

“Visions,” I say, “About some girl who was burned back during the Salem witch trials.”

Stepping forward he says, “I know that this is a lot for you, but you have to believe that you’re going to be okay.”

“Okay? I feel like I’m going out of my mind, I can’t sleep and when I do I’m having nightmares, like this,” I motion around us, “I can’t even see your face and yet your standing here telling me that I’m going to be okay?”

He shakes his head, “It’s not time yet.”

Anger ragged through me as I yelled, “Then make it time!”

The ground shook beneath us as the scene changes.

Yelling sounded around us as the scene changes, the sun was up and I was now standing near a campground. 

“Angelica!” I hear someone yell.

Turning around I looked to see an older man running to her. His face was covered in fear as he gets to her. Standing from the fire that was in front of her Angelica dusts off her pants as she turns to the guy.