And now came the chorus, that Minseok has gotten the pleasure to do first.

"Hey Mama jigeum baro i sungan
Let's make a night Woo oh woo oh
Just you and I"

(A/n and that's where I give up with trying to write this stage yay)

The song came to an end and all three of them did their ending pose, trying not to breathe heavily into the microphones.

The crowd cheered loudly as they exited the stage.

"That was so fun!" Minseok jumped up and down.

Baekhyun's knees were shaking as he walked "Yes haha."

"Now comes the waiting." Jongdae breathed out, wiping away the sweat from his forehead.

"Let's pray that some company liked us." Baekhyun laughed nervously as he sat down.

Minseok threw away an empty bottle "Yayaya let's just be happy that the people liked us." He said smiling "and that we had fun."

Jongdae hummed "I can agree with that, I definitely had a lot of fun."

♡♡♡

After about two hours all of the performances had been shown, Minseok had gone at least six times to the toilet just in that time.

Jongdae had fallen asleep while Baekhyun watched some videos on his phone.

Just as the three were about to exit the backstage a man stopped them, the man was wearing black sunglasses, a beige coat, a black hat.

"Hello mind if I talk a little with you three?" He said.

The three looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah."

The man smiled taking if his glasses "Quite a show you three had, really good. Did you make it yourself?"

"Two of our friends- well three but the last one wasn't always here but they all helped us with the choreography." Minseok said sitting down on a chair close by "But we wrote the song, well with a small help from another friend."

"Impressive," the man muttered "Well, let me tell you a few things. My name is Kim Heechul, I am one of the scouting staff from SM entertainment." He introduced himself making CBX's jaws drop to the floor.

Heechul chuckled "I have talked with the chairman and sent in your video, and I'm pleased to say that you three are welcomed into SM. Here take this." He gave them a card then walked away.

Baekhyun blinked a couple of times then just started to hit Jongdae while screaming: "HOLY FUCK NUGGETS WE DID IT!"

Minseok was crying in happiness while Jongdae was screaming with Baekhyun.

The black haired noticed Chanyeol and ran out form the backstage, the biggest smile plastered on his face.

"CHANYEOL!" He yelled as he jumped into the arms of his boyfriend "Look look!" He showed Chanyeol the card.

"You did it!" Chanyeol kissed him "I'm proud of you." He said and kissed him again.

Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's neck, smiling into the kiss.

Jongdae and Minseok cane walking out, the older still crying trying to talk through his sobbing but failing hard.

"You did good Minseok." Jongdae hugged his boyfriend, trying to somehow make him calm down "Stop crying now you."

"I *sob* I *sob*" Misneok tried but again failed.

"WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!" Luhan shouted jumping around like a bouncy ball that someone had thrown at a wall and now it was just bouncing.

Sehun tried to grab him but the older slipped away, still jumping.

Well, that was until he crashed into an open locker.

"I paying for the food," Baekhyun announced proudly.

"Not to burst your bubble Baekhyun but you're literally the most broke person I know," Junmyeon commented.

Baekhyun grabbed his chest offended "I'm not that broke."

Chanyeol put him down on the floor laughing "Yes, you are." He quickly pecked Baekhyun's pouting lips.

"Now I know how Baekhyun felt when Chanyeol was sick," Jongin muttered, missing Kyungsoo at moment.

"Shut up Jongin." 

"I'm hurt Baekhyun."

♡♡♡

"I have made a big mistake." Baekhyun groaned as he stared at the bill, then at all the food on the table "Why do you all eat so damn much?"

"Free food." Sehun said, stealing a piece of chicken from Jongin, making the tan male hit him with his chopsticks.

Baekhyun grabbed a rice cake "I need a sugar daddy."

"What-" Chanyeol froze, his spoon halfway up to his mouth.

Junmyeon took this chance to steal Chanyeol's food "Thank you." He did finger guns at the giant who looked really offended.

"You're dead to me." He said making the whole table burst out in laughter.