chapter 16

Ello!~

I'm back again haha

The song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just really like it

♡♡♡A week later♤♤♤

"I don't want to do this!" Baekhyun wailed, holding onto Minseok for dear life. His hair was messed up and he had dark circles under his eyes, the dark blue hoodie hung loosely on his body, showing that he had stolen it from someone bigger than him.

Minseok swore he could see the slight imprint of words from the textbook on Baekhyun's left cheek.

"Please let me go Baekhyun," Minseok says as he tries to detach himself from the now sobbing male, Minseok sighs annoyed that he was now late for his class "Byun Baekhyun get your useless ass up from the floor, wipe away your tears, stop acting like a three-year-old and get inside the gym and finish your damn midterm exam!"

Baekhyun stops crying and kinda lays still on the floor for a few seconds.

He looks up at Minseok "But it doesn't start yet.."

Minseok groans "Baekhyun how much did you sleep last night?"

The younger thinks for a moment, he then starts laughing for some reason. Minseok wants to back away slowly and never look back because honestly, Baekhyun's behavior was scaring him.

Baekhyun leans against the locker, he gave Minseok a forced smile making him look even more  "I have only had four hours of sleep the past week, my blood is probably sixty percent coffee."

Minseok sweat drops glancing around to find an excuse to escape and get to his class. He spots a familiar redhead talking to a teacher not so far away from them, but because of the closed glass door Chanyeol had not heard Baekhyun's weird ass behavior, Minseok made a run for it while Baekhyun was busy talking to himself about random things.

"Hey, don't leave me!"

The blonde rips open the door "Chanyeol control your man!" He practically screams at Chanyeol, making the teacher Chanyeol was talking to drop her stuff out of shock.

Chanyeol stares in confusion as Minseok runs down the hallway, he shrugs and was about to continue talking with the teacher but soon as he turns around the teacher had been replaced with Baekhyun. 

"Oh, hi Baekkie! Did you see where miss Jung went?"

Baekhyun didn't look up, he kept his head down. For a second Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was crying until the smaller flung himself at Chanyeol, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol having the ultimate reflects catches him and managed not to fall "Baekhun what's up?"

"I just need to sleep..... Please let me sleep Channie.." Baekhyun mumbles into the fabric of Chanyeol's sweater.  The two of them was not wearing their uniforms because they were allowed to use their most comfy clothes when it was the midterm exam tests.

Chanyeol pets Baekhyun's black, fluffy hair, rocking slightly side to side "Yes, you can sleep after you finish your test. And speaking of our test, come on let's go inside and take it."

"But I don't want to do it!" Baekhyun cries "I don't like math.."

The taller shakes his head, he grabs a hold of Baekhyun and begins to carry him like a sack of potatoes. Much to Baekhyun's distaste.