chapter 20

After dinner the 10 of them were all gathered in the living room to discuss the rooming situation.

Currently, it was a mess.

Jongdae was screaming left and right, Sehun trying to suffocate Chanyeol with a pillow for laughing too much while Baekhyun just watched in amusement.

Junmyeon and Yixing were in their own little world, Minseok trying to make his boyfriend shut up, and Luhan was not giving any shits.

JongSoo, on the other hand, was getting pretty annoyed, the time was already nearly 1 am. What had they been up to? Oh, right they decorated the Christmas tree and putting all of the gifts under it.

"Can you all shut the hell up before I make you all sleep outside in the ice cold snow!" Kyungsoo shouted, finally had enough. All of them shut up making Kyungsoo smile in delight "Thank you, now for the rooming situation that me and Jongin came up with. If you don't mind."

"There is three rooms, my parents, mine, and guest room." Jongin declared "We will only use two, mine and the guest room, in total we have about four big mattresses. Who we will share with who is, in my room: Me, Sehun, Yixing, Jongdae, and Chanyeol. In the other room, the rest of you will be."

Whining came from the couples that had prayed that they would share a bed with their love. Well except for Luhan and Sehun, the only single ones.

"Shut up- I also wanted to share with Jongin but this is his doing, so blame him." Kyungsoo had his hands folded and sending small glares in the tan male's direction.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

"Aweeee Minseok you look like a kitten!" Baekhyun tackled Minseok down on the mattress, the outfit Minseok was wearing was cat onesie that Kyungsoo had somehow gotten the money to buy all of them.

"Kyungsoo how did you even get the money for these." Junmyeon stared at the boy dressed in a penguin onesie. Kyungsoo turned around, the hood of the onesie on top of his head, covering his hair.

"Found them to a really cheap price on this website called wish, had expected the quality to be shit, surprisingly the fabric is really soft." Kyungsoo spun around.

Baekhyun stopped squishing Minseok's cheeks and looked up "Ah I get it, the animals kinda rembles us right? Only that Chanyeol calls me puppy and this is flying squirrel, I'm not complaining though. LOOK IT GOT WINGS!"

The door opened and Luhan walked inside, he had also gotten a onesie, so either the shipping of the onesies were really fast, or Kyungsoo did some type of ritual to get them fast.

"Baekhyun get off me!" Minseok pushed the squirrel boy off him, he sat up and pretended to brush the dust off him "Luhan the onesie really match you." he smiled.

Junmyeon sat down beside Minseok, grabbed a pillow and hugged "This is my first time celebrating Christmas without my family."

"It's my first time not doing it alone." Baekhyun out his hands under his head and stared up at the ceiling. He received a kick to his ribs by Junmyeon, he rolled over onto his stomach and groaned "What was that for?"

"I felt like doing it."

Kyungsoo plopped down beside Luhan and looked at him "So Sehun" He wiggled his eyebrows when Luhan avoided eye contact and his ears turned pink. The other three was now also staring at Luhan with smirks.

"I mean- Sehun is- uhm, he is really- human boy?"

Minseok stared at Luhan, then facepalmed "Of course, he is a human boy." He then crawled over to Luhan, Baekhyun, and Junmyeon following. The four of them now crowding the Deer who was desperately trying to run away.