Chapter 15

I don't know what I'm going to use this information, basically, I searched up Victorian Era slang.

Uhm enjoy lmao

Baekhyun's hand lingered on Chanyeol's stomach, and slowly he began tracing the outline of the taller's abs.

His gaze now on Chanyeol's lips, wanting to kiss them so bad.

The tension was thick.

And Chanyeol leaned closer about to kiss the older until

"BAEKHYUN HOW DID- OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!" Jongdae screeched and ran down the hallway, slamming the door shut in process.

Baekhyun noticed the position they were in and blushed "Uh yeah......"

Chanyeol looked down too then jumped away, his face also red "...Sorry..."

"You know what fuck it!" Baekhyun suddenly said, he was so close to kissing Chanyeol that he wouldn't give up now.

Baekhyun got up, grabbed Chanyeol's neck and made him bend down, then smashed their lips together.

Now it was Chanyeol's turn to be shocked, he didn't realize that Baekhyun would be the one to suddenly be brave enough to kiss so he was caught off guard, but he kissed back anyway.

Their lips moved in sync, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, feeling that his legs had turned into jelly.

The older smiled pleased into the kiss.

Cause hell yeah bitch! He's kissing his crush!

Chanyeol broke away from the kiss and rested his forehead against Baekhyun's,  smiling like an idiot.

"Hey Baek?" Chanyeol said, his red was still closed.

Baekhyun hummed.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Baekhyun didn't get the chance to reply because a shout from behind the closed bedroom door beat him to it.

"HELL YEAH HE DOES!"

The black haired male sighed annoyed, he turned around to face the door "Shut the fuck up Jongdae!"

Chanyeol laughed "I don't know if that's a yes or-"

"It's a yes." Baekhyun said, his face flushed and he had hidden his face "and please for the love of my heart, put a shirt on."

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

The school bell rung signaling all of the pupils that recess was over and to start heading for their next classes.

Baekhyun was excited for the first time in his life fro chemistry class. That one class was the only period he had with Chanyeol and now that the two of them was a couple, he felt even more excited.

The butterflies in his stomach grew and he felt like his heart would burst, his cheeks also hurt from all the smiling he was doing.

"Baekhyun please stop smiling, you look like a psychopath," Kyungsoo said, appearing on Baekhyun's left side, his books tightly pressed against his chest.

And he was wearing a scarf? Inside?

"why are you wearing a scarf?" Baekhyun asked, "It's hot inside here."