chapter 26

How are you guys?

I'm feeling pretty Sehun today :D

This is the next to last chapter :)

---

"BAEKHYUN I THINK I'M DYING!" Jongdae screeched as he rocked back and forth on the floor.

"Jongdae calm the fuck down, we still have two days left-"

"Tell Minseok I love him and that I would goddamn marry him- but we need to do that in Norway since its legal for gay people to marry there- and then we would have kids and live happily ever after!"

(A/n yeah I know there is more countries with that but I chose mind since yeah I can- )

Minseok looked up from his phone "Jongdae stop panicking, you're not dying and I love you too."

"But Minseok what if I mess up," Jongdae whined, the boy had been stressing his brains out for the past three days.

"Jongdae go home and sleep, you have dark circles under your eyes." Minseok rose up from the floor and walked over to the blonde "Come here."

Baekhyun grabbed his bag "We have all weekend Jongdae to finish this." Baekhyun gave him a reassuring smile making the youngest calm down slightly.

♡♡♡

"Mom!?"

"Yes, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun put down his bag "Is okay if Chanyeol comes over for dinner?"

She smiled brightly "Yes! Of course, did you hear that Baekhee?!"

"Yes, I did mom."

The youngest on the household shook his head "Why are you like this Mom?" He muttered walking over to his room to clean it.

By clean it, he meant shoving everything under his bed or inside his closet.

His phone plinged notifying him that he had gotten a text.

Sooguin:

Good luck idiot

With what?

With the damn show stupid

Ah

Good luck in Florida

I don't want to go there

I want to watch you, Misneok and Jongdae perform

Shut it Kyungsoo XD

Have fun in Disneyland

I'm gonna buy you one of those Mickey hats and if you get accepted you have to wear it the time you three debut

Fine, fine I will do it

:))) Love you