Chapter 34: Mr's Little Sister

Start from the beginning

Hm...

You intertwined your hands in your laps, and moved your hand to Jimin's thigh.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I felt Y/N put her hand in my leg, which made me flinch a little. Her warm hands traveled up and down my leg slowly, forcing my face to heat up.

Is she really doing this now?? Is she serious??

"And what is your major?"
"I m-major in dance." I informed him. I kept stuttering since Y/N kept tickling my leg with her small hands.
"Y/N stop." I gritted through my teeth, still giving her father a convincing smile. She simply chuckled and ran her hand further up my pants.
"I'll think about it."
She whispered back. Before her hand could go any further up, I put my hand under the table and grabbed her wrist.
"What's wrong Jimin?"Her mother questioned tilting her head.
"Nothing ma'am..." I swallowed my saliva and gave them a weak smile.
"Your face is red, are you sick or something?" Her father interrupted. I shook my head and looked over to Lisa, Taehyung and Jungkook, who laughed at me.

Do they know what's going on?! There's no way, right?

"Wow."
Lisa mouthed to me, raising her eyebrow.
Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and chuckled lowly.

They can't be serious.

Just then, the food finally arrived, but Y/N's wrist never left my grasp. Mostly because I was nervous she would do something.
"Y/N, why aren't you eating?" Her dad questioned her. She looked over to me, and down to her hand and my hand, which was still placed on my thigh. I quickly removed my hand, and she brought her hand back onto the table. Her dad immediately eyed me again with a look that could seriously kill someone. Dinner went surprisingly well after that, and there were no more interactions between Y/N and I. Afterward, we all headed to Y/N's house, since all my stuff was packed there. Same goes for Jungkook. We all stayed in the living room to say our final goodbyes before our flight. It was sad, but a happy moment. Y/N and I were sitting on the couch, when suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Y/N's dad looking at me. He walked away, but motioned me to follow him, so I did. Y/N was talking to Jungkook, so I don't think she noticed.
"Y-yes sir?"
"Jimin. I know who you are, and what you're capable of...Well...what you were capable of I guess. Anyways, I know you really love my daughter, and you seem like a really great guy. Going to New York together is a huge step. For the both of you. I was never there to protect my little girl while she grew up. It's not too late for me to protect her now of course, but she's already grown up. As the next man in her life, I'm asking you to protect my daughter. Can you do that?"

I nodded my head, but my jaw was slightly dropped. He had been so on edge for the night so far, so seeing him being nice to me was a bit of a surprise.

"Yes sir."
Her dad laughed and pat my shoulder. "Please, call me dad, son."

"R-really? You mean it."

Her dad smiled and nodded his head. "But make one mistake and I'll kill you."

"....What-"

"I'm kidding. And good luck out there." With that, he left me standing in the hallway.

End of Jimin P.O.V