Chapter 34: Mr's Little Sister

"Y/N, Jimin's here!" Lisa yelled from your living room.
"Really? Already?!"
You added a few more touches to your makeup before heading downstairs. Jimin stared as you walked down in your white dress, and golden cap and gown.
"I'm ready to get that diploma and be out of here!" You joked. Jimin laughed and reached his hand out to you. You then smiled, and intertwined your hands in his. You and all your friends had passed every exam, and it was finally graduation day. The same day you, Jimin, and Jungkook said goodbye to your home, and the family you left behind.
Lisa smiled sweetly as she brushed a stray hair from your face.
"I'm going to miss you so much Y/N."
"Yah, I'm going to call you every single day. I promise."
She chuckled and flicked your forehead. "I'm older than you, that's rude."
"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned as he dusted off his pants.
"Right here!" He called.
"Yah! We're late, are you all ready?!" Namjoon yelled from the doorway.
"Yes!" You all replied in unison. You then walked over to Joonie's car, and to the campus you were graduating on.
"You guys are late." The principal scolded, with a small smile on her face. "Ceremony starts in 2, Congratulations."
You and your friends bowed your heads, before stumbling into the auditorium and into your seats. Just then, the principal walked onto the stage and to the microphone to speak.

"Friends, family. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work with such a fabulous generation. This is a hard working, world changing group of young adults, who will change the world as we know it. Of course every rollercoaster has its ups and downs, but no rollercoaster is fun without the downs of course. Students, thank you for allowing me to work with you all as individuals, as a class, as friends, and as a family. When I call your name, please come up to get your well deserved diploma."

The audience clapped, and one by one, names were called out until yours.
"Manoban Lisa, Kim Y/N, Kim Taehyung...Park Jimin... Jeon Jungkook.."
The principal continued speaking, but you were too excited you couldn't really hear the other names. You accepted your diploma and shook hands with the principal, before standing on stage next to all of your friends. Your smile never even left your face.
"Before you all throw your hats in the air, we have a special guest with us today. Kim Y/N, can you please step forward?"
Your eyes widened slightly since you were nervous, but you stepped forward anyway. Even so, your smile didn't dare to leave your face. You looked over your right shoulder slightly, immediately making eye contact with your brother, who had a smirk on his face. He shrugged his shoulders and looked to the other side of the stage, and the whole audience began clapping. When Namjoon looked back at you, he smiled and motioned his head to tell you to look next to you. You felt your eyes narrow, before you hesitantly turned your head over your shoulder.

"Dad?!" You yelled as your eyes began to tear up. Without any hesitation, you wrapped your arms around his torso tightly. It wasn't easy considering how big his boots were. He seemed like he was 7 feet tall.
"Ahh Y/N, you've grown so much." He whispered as he rubbed your back. The audience began to clap as you waddled side to side with your father.
"I didn't know you were coming home today!"
"Well I couldn't miss my babies graduation. Congratulations honey."
Eventually, you let him go, and he walked off the stage to your mother and your brother, smiling at you.
"Now students, without further ado, Congratulations!!"
You and the the rest of your class screamed and threw your caps into the air. You were smart enough to throw it straight up so you wouldn't lose it. But Jimin, not so much.
"Y/N we did it!" He yelled as he twirled you in the air. When your feet left the ground, you let out a small yelp before eventually laughing.
"We did didn't we?"
When he put you down, you, Taehyung, Jungkook, Lisa, and Jimin did a huge group hug together.
"So let's eat?" Taehyung joked, laughing afterward.
"Is that even a question?" Lisa replied.
You all laughed and left the stage together. After a couple of pictures with your class, you, your friends and family went into Namjoon's car, and headed out for dinner.
"Y/N, how have you been? I missed you." Your dad stated as he fastened his seatbelt.
"I've missed you too, I've been great."
From the mirror, you could tell that your dad was completely staring down Jimin.
He nervously made eye contact with you, and flashed you a small smile.
"Jimin, just say hi." You whispered, chuckling lowly at his face.
"You didn't tell me your dad was in the military." He whispered back, his smile growing wider.
"Hm. I guess I didn't. Dad, this is Jimin, my boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" He repeated looking back at him. "He's short."
Jimin bit the corner of his lip, and smiled.
"Nice to meet you sir."
Your dad looked Jimin up and down one last time, before turning back around. When you looked back to Jimin, it looked like his soul had completely left his body, you couldn't help but laugh.
"He'll warm up to you." You assured him, leaning your head on his shoulder. When you got to the restaurant, you all sat in a booth. Jimin sat at the very end, and you sat next to him. Lisa took the seat next to you, and Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to her. Leaving Namjoon and your parents on the other side of the table. You ordered food, and as you were waiting for it to arrive, you and Jimin were engaged in your own conversations, while everyone else was involved in their own conversations.
"So Jimin." Your dad called out. He turned his head and looked at your dad with wide eyes.
"Y-Yes sir?" He stuttered.
"You're going to college right."
Jimin gulped and nodded his head. Your dad looked very serious, and so did Jimin.