Meeting

First oneshots!

Also if you do not know (Y/N) means your name

~Loki's POV~

"Why are we here" I asked my "brother" Thor. We were back on Midgard and I was not liking it. "I wanted to go see The Avengers and I thought you would like to see to go out since you seemed bored, my brother" Thor said

"First of all dont call me that, second I was quite alright reading my books" I tell him back. "But those books of yours are so boring" He tells me. "Dont you dare say that again or so help me"

It seems like he didnt here me because he got distracted with something else, or was it someone?
He had hit a group of girls while walking with his shoulder.

"OMG IT'S THOR!" One of the girls in the group said or how I heard it, yelled.

I was getting quite uncomfortable so I scooted to the side while they took pictures so they wouldn't be screaming right in my ears.

~(Y/N) POV~

I was walking on the sidewalk going to a friends house but I almost fell on my butt if it weren't for my quick reflexes. A group of girls were right infront of me and they stopped suddenly.

I looked up while I was trying to get my backpack and there, right there I heard them screaming Thors name, my eardrums almost fell off, I dont really like loud noises so it got me a bit uncomfortable, also I couldnt really move since it was a pretty large group.

Right when I was about to pick my backpack up, a pale hand took it and gave it to me.

"Thanks" I said while looking up at the person. I recognized him, it was Loki.

"No problem,maybe you should go that way if you want to keep walking" He pointed to a space between the group of girls.

"Thanks...again" I smiled at him and then kept walking to my friends house.

~Back to Loki's POV~

She seemed nicer then other Midgardians, maybe not every midgardian is as bad' I hope I can see them again.

A.N- I hope you liked this, also request are open but it will always be reader inserts so you can request a scenario or something like that hope you guys understand

Google out!