I saw how our huge house had crumbled on the two sides near our pool. Our living room and play room was gone for sure. There was still smoke everywhere followed by glass and wood and pieces of our house fallen into debris.

"What the hell is going on, no one ever makes it to our home. Who could of gotten in?! Everything is coded why the fuck did bombs just blow up?!" Yoongi hyung yelled incredibly loudly. I saw how Tae and Jungkook slightly winced at his tone, Yoongi hyung has never been this angry. But more than anger I saw something else in his eyes, something that was in all of us. Fear.

Right then Namjoon got a text.

ANON: Liked my little show RM? Pretty sick right. Next thing that will blow up will be you and those boys of yours. Just like your home, poof gone.

Namjoon hyung was furious. But he first handed the phone to Tae. He took it and started to hack the anon tracing the persons location. I didn't know how Taehyung did it but he always had a thing with electronics as he is always the best at video games or basically anything tech related. He found the place and we ran to our last remaining car (being Jins tesla) as the rest were blown up during the first explosion and raced to the location.

"You can reply now hyung" Tae told Namjoon hyung after Jin pulled his car out of the remainder of our parking lot.

Namjoon took the phone and quickly typed a messege which I knew wasn't gonna be too pleasant.

Namjoon: Hey asscrack, you're gonna pay big time for your little stunt. We will find you, and you won't just blow up like how you threatened us. I'll wipe you off the face of the earth while I watch you beg for mercy, you will plead under me and it's too bad because I do not forgive. You will cease to exist. Be prepared.

I read the text and I'm not surprised at all. Anyways, we continue to drive to the unknown location with Tae leading the way and Jin hyung driving.

"Bang" Namjoon hyung starts in the car and by him starting this we know that a fight is awaiting us.

"Tan" we counter back.

"Bangtan sonyendan imida!" We all say together showing our trademark gun fingers in the car.

( it's bangtans signature introduction just without the 'hello' because it wouldn't make sense.... here's a clip of them introducing them selves y'all -

Anyways back to the book)

Once we reach our destination and park, I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab the guns from the back seat of the car whilst passing them to the rest of our gang and examine my surroundings. We were at the parking lot of some bar/club. There were multiple cars and unbearably loud music blasting. We are about to walk in when Namjoon gets another text.

ANON: Oh I'm prepared, come find me. I'm waiting.

Namjoon grunts and walks into the club as the rest of us follow. We walk through many people, couple of which tried to grope Jungkook but Yoongi hyung punched them in the face.

Everyone's always after our maknae, damn him for looking freakin cute and innocent all the time and also being so young. Although he was a good fighter, he was our groups weakest so it was our job to protect him. I chuckled as 2 people knocked out after Yoongi hyung  punched them. But seeing all this crap makes me realize how much I do hate bars, also as someone lightly squeezed my ass and ran away vanishing into the drunk sweaty people. Fuck this place.