Liz, Kidnap and Rape

Authors Note: This next chapter is the most brutal chapter in the entire book.  It's brutal, ugly, bloody and gross. 

Near the end of her first year in college, at the end of a long day of school, she stepped off the shuttle bus and swung her backpack from her back to the front so she could extract her keys. She never heard the man walking silently behind her.

Just as she reached her car, she felt something press hard into her temple, and heard a voice say, "If you don't do EXACTly as I say, I'll kill you. First, drop your backpack to the ground, and then put your hand with the keys behind your back. Go slow, or I will shoot."

She sucked in a deep breath, and simultaneously dropped her backpack and put her keys behind her back.

"Look, please..."

"Bitch, I didn't ask you a fucking question. You talk only when I say you talk. Now, I'm going to drop my gun, and you stay facing away from me. I have it pointed at your gut, if I shoot, you'll die a slow, painful death. You answer my questions, and do exactly as I say. Now, do you have a cell phone in your bag?"

"Yes."

"Ok, slowly pick up your back, put it on the trunk of your car. Slowly open it, and pull out your phone. You do anything else, and you will not like what I do with this gun."
Once she got her phone out of her bag, he turned it off, opened it and took out the battery, and tossed it across the parking lot. He then shoved it into his pants. He grabbed the keys from her hand.

"Ok, now close your bag, and when I open the trunk, drop it in there, then we're going to go for a little ride."

Once the bag was stowed in her trunk, the man walked her to the passenger side of her car, and opened the back door. While she was facing away from him, he handcuffed her hands behind her back.

Then said, "Ok, I want you to climb in and lay down on the back seat. Stay down, or I'll really hurt you."

She had no choice but to climb in and lay down on her stomach. The man walked around, got in the drivers seat and started the car and drove off. A while later, he stopped and turned off the car. She didn't move a muscle. She could hear a group of voices talking, but couldn't make out a word of what was said. After a few minutes, the door opened, and someone grabbed her feet and pulled her out of the car. Before she was all the way out, someone shoved a black bag over her head, and then she was yanked to her feet.
"What a hot piece of ass we have here. Let's see what this slut looks like without any clothes." She heard a strange voice say.
She felt someone touching her shirt, and she started shaking, quivering in fear. "Bitch, you better not move, make a sound, nothing. I will shove a gag in the pretty mouth if I have to, but I'd rather shove something else in there."
She froze, and escaped to her world. She tried to stay there, but the men kept slapping her and making her talk so she would stay focused on what they were doing. One man had used a knife and cut all of her clothes off, and she was standing before an unknown number of people without any clothes. She was hit with all sorts of tools, some didn't hurt at all, and other stung. She felt hands slap, poke and pinch her in all parts of her body. Her entire body was sore, and aching. She was bruised, and she suspected she was bleeding.

She felt a warmth slide down her leg, and an instant later, she felt the top of her leg stinging. She realized that someone had cut her, and felt it happening again, and again, all over her body. The cuts didn't feel deep; it felt more like a scratch on the surface of her skin. Then, she felt ice applied to each one of the cuts to make the bleeding stop. Once the bleeding stopped, she felt the cuts ripped open again, and the knife pushed in deeper, and the blood flowed again. She felt light-headed, and felt like this had gone on for days, when, suddenly, everything stopped. She was guided to something that was soft like a bed, but it was too narrow to be a bed. Her arms were strapped down at the wrist, and her legs were strapped down by the ankle. They even bound her down by the knees, so she couldn't squeeze them together. Next, she felt a band of metal wrap around her neck, and as they tightened it, she felt small spikes. She tried to move her head, but quickly found if she moved her head at all, the spikes ripped her skin open, so her head was stuck as it was.