Liz, 16 Years Old

By the time Liz turned 16, she had gained a lot of freedom.  She got a car - it was a hand-me-down from another family member - but it was all hers; she also had a job, which meant she had some money coming of her own.  She was smart with her money, and started setting a portion of it aside each pay period for college, and her future.  She spent the rest on cigarettes, soda, fast food, clothes, makeup and anything else that she thought about.

Sir Father and Mother had bought a house, so she had lived in the same place for several years, and stayed with the same group of kids through middle school and into high school.  She made a couple girlfriends.  She knew not to tell them anything personal, the girls gossiped about everyone, even the other girls in the friend group when one was missing.  But, she had a few girls to hang out with, an excuse to get away from the house - away from Sir Father.  That was all she really wanted.  The other stuff - parties, clubs, shopping were all boring and tiresome to her, but she did it so she could continue to have a reason to escape the house.

After Mom sent Scott away, she became really interested in sex.  She found a guy at school who she thought was really cute and had sex with him a few times, just for fun.  She realized that she liked having sex; she liked everything about sex:  being naked, sweating, and the power.  She loved having the power to make her partner climax.  Sex became a fun game for her; it was a diversion from the real world, and a very pleasurable imaginary world. 

Combining sex with her imaginary world propelled her to orgasmic heights she never knew existed.  The only problem she had was finding a steady sex partner, she was very aware of the dangers of sex.  She did not want to get pregnant, nor did she want to get any sort of diseases.  What was even worse for her was the thought of people thinking she was a slut.  She wasn't.  She was just a girl with a very active sex drive.

One night after she got off work, she stopped off at a friend's house before she went home.  As usual, no parents were home, and the girls had a group of people over, playing cards, drinking, smoking and watching movies.  Someone at the party introduced Liz and Blake.  She instantly was attracted to Blake.  He was tall and muscular.  His hair was a sandy blonde, and he had it styled and was dressed in neat looking shorts and a t-shirt.  Blake had a strong, angular jaw, and a little stubble.  His smile was big and wide, and his teeth were straight and white.

Damn!  This dude is drop dead gorgeous!  I want a piece of him!

"Wanna go outside and talk?  It's a bit loud in here."

She followed Blake to the back porch, where she sat next to Blake on the porch swing.  They compared favorite foods, movies, bands and songs.  Talked about their parents, their likes and dislikes.  Blake told her how he wanted to become a Police Officer.  Before she realized it, several hours had passed.  Blake quickly asked her out on a date, and she accepted.

Blake was wonderful for Liz.  He was everything she had been looking for.  He was older, and out of high school.  He had a really nice car.  He had a job.  He was damn good looking.  He was head over heels in love with her.  He loved sex as much as she did.   Sir Father was drinking – again – and Blake got her out of the house, every night.

She started hanging out with Blake every afternoon.  Soon, she met Blake's parents, and while she adored his Father, and he her, there was no love lost between her and Blake's mom.  His Mom decided she didn't like her the instant they met, and she never could understand why.  Liz was very polite, and was kind and considerate.  It wasn't until years later that she came to understand that Blake's mom felt threatened by her.  She was very afraid that she was going to steal her son from her, she was afraid that she would "lose" Blake, and never have any control over him again.  Blake's Mom had to have complete control over him so she could feel good about herself.  She eventually realized it had nothing to do with her, it would have happened to any girl that walked in the door, so that gave her some solace.