Reuninted

Aj Pov.

  Kloe, my wolf, became jealous when Luka said my mates name. I hadn't even known it.

She stepped forward.  "Blade, open the door. " Demanded Luka, her voice quivering, yet still strong.

"But-"

"OPEN THE DOOR." She commanded in her Alpha voice.  Blade didn't like it but he did as she said. He unlocked her door. Grabbing the place on the handle where the rubber was.

All the cell bars are coated in silver, you know. Silver, wolves don't likey.

Blade slid the bars open an  Luka rushed into the cell and embraced Luke.

Kloe growled. Growing furious, I tried to block her out, but I could still feel her growing angrier and angrier.

I could here Luka sobbing and I could see Luke crying. I looked at Blade. He was staring half glaring at them in hatred, well at Luke.

They pulled apart and looked at each other with care, relief and warmth.

"I'm sorry I left you, I'll never leave you again." Said Luka.

" Hehe, I'd hope not. " Even as skinny as Luke was her has an inch or so taller than Luka. He pulled Luka into his side then looked at us.

Luka looked at us too, she looked at me then smiled, but her smile faded when a deep threatening growl rang through the small room.  I looked at Anthony, then Blade.

Blade was glaring at Luka and Luke in pure hatred.  His eyes black, showing that Snype had taken over.

"Bla- Snype, what's wrong?" Luka said  taking a step forward, but quickly going back to Luke's side when he started to falter.

"Was he your little boy toy back at your old "Pack". Guess I was wrong to think, hope, my mate wouldn't be a slut."  Luka looked confused, then hurt.

I'm not going to lie, I was thinking the same thing, well, those two being together, not her being a slut.

" Wha- ho- how could you say that. " Tears gathered in her eyes.

Luke growled, pulling Luka into him in a comforting way.

"Who in the hell do you think you are?!" Growled more than said Luke.

" I'm her mate, well was her mate. She obviously would want  scrap and bones over her own mate. "

"You seem like an arrogant asshole to me. And-"  He was going to continue when Luka put her hand on his chest.

He  looked down at her and she gave him a bitter smile. My heart ached at that.

"Snype, we're b-"

" I don't want to here your shitty excuses. " He said, then stormed out of the room.

I studied Luka and Luke as he comforted her. Then I saw it, they were both tall, they both had the same dark amber hair, well Luke's was lighter because it had a dead look to it.  They both had bluish green eyes.

They were siblings......

Kloe stopped growling, and sat there dumbstruck.

You feel like an ass now don't you.

Not as big as one as Blade and Snype will.

"You two are brother and sister, right? " I asked.

"You're a smart one aren't you. " Luke said abruptly.

He then looked at me and his eyes softened, "Uhg, I'm sorry, it's just, that ASS. What is wrong with him."

" It's fine, he's just, never been real close to anyone, and he got close to her, being mates and all. Then you two were all touchy touchy. He most likely didn't see you two were related. So, his wolf..... snapped. " I explained. Her nodded as I spoke, but as  looking at Luka.

She was staring at a wall, her cheeks stained with tears. A dull look in her eyes.

" Let's go upstairs. " I almost jumped, I totally forgot Anthony, and Tracey were still here.

"Yeah, it's too small in here anyways. And I need to go tell Blade. " Said Anthony.

" No." Snapped Luka. "Let him think what he wants. We know the truth. He can go be a dick by himself. " She said, a spark coming back in her dull eyes.

Anthony went to Luke's other side to help Luka get him up into the living room.

When we got upstairs I rushed to get some food for Luke. After that we all sat there talking until the doors opened and Blade walked in.

"Why in the hell is he up here?"

HOPE YOU LIKE. SRRY FOR TAKING SO LONG.