First meetings.

I lifted a heavy eye. I was in an unknown room.  I was on a black bed with grey and white walls. But i felt safe. The room smelled of a cold winter night and spearmint. 

I loved the smell. But i couldn't find the source. 

Why hello Luka.

Yes, hello!

"woof mrf ruff." What? Oh I was still in Wolf form.

Haha. You sure are funny. I like you already!

Yes. Quite hilarious. Hehe

I looked around but I didn't see anyone.  Who was talking?

Oh my, I'm your wolf. Please, call me Winter.

Oh, well hello Winter.  Nice to meet you. Wait, wasn't there two of you?

That would be me. I'm your... well there's not a specific name for me. But I'm like Winter,  but I'm not a wolf. Later on I will teach you how to be able to shift into many different animals. Call me your Soul Shifter.  And my name is Cynder.

Well, it's nice to meet both of you.

I stretched.  A very big black paw came into my view.  Oh my! I look at my back. It's also huge... and black.

Haha. Yes, being a wolf and having Cynder with us makes us bigger and stronger than a normal and the Superer wolves. So we're like Alphas. We don't take shit from anyone.

With both of us here your a very special creature.

Well wouldn't i have an Alpha wolf since my parents are Alphas?

They were both silent.

Honey, the-

She was cut off by the door opening. Remember that mouth watering scent I told you about earlier? I just got a giant wiff of it.

My eyes flew towards the door. A very tall man was standing there looking at me with interest. 

He had a black mess of hair on top of his head but it worked for him. He had a strong jaw line. He had grayish silver eyes. He was tall, yet built. Not like a stringy tall but more like a giant thin but strong wall.

I saw him look me over but I was in my wolf form so there wasn't much to see.

Speak for yourself.

I laughed at that and so did Cynder.

But my laugh came out a muffled bark. The guy gave me a weird look.

" Hello, my name is Blade. Do you know how to shift?" I nodded. Even though I didn't have a single clue how to.

He nodded and went to a black dresser and got clothes.

"Then go into the bathroom and change. I'll wait out here." He said as he placed the clothing on the bathroom and backed away.

I cautiously stepped off the bed. How do you work this thing?

Just go with your instincts. Said Winter in a mocking tone.

I finally made my way to the bathroom and pushed the door shut with my muzzle.

So, how do you do this?

I have no idea.

Are you fucking kidding me!?!

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Blade Pov.

As the girl went into the bathroom I sat on the bed.

That's her! I can't believe we actually found her!

That's my wolf, Snipe.

He's one hell of a guy to have in your head.

I'm 21, and we've both been dieing to find our mate. And here she is.

Her wolf was beautiful.  She's pure midnight black. With gray tipped right ear. She has beautiful glowing blue eyes. She was bigger than average female wolf.

Hell, she's bigger than an Alpha wolf.

Yeah... I wonder why.

I'm a wolf. I was left by my parents when I was a baby and was raised by my grandpa.

He had me train so I'm just as good as my wolf when I'm in human form. He said it will help me survive. I was running in human form building up STAMINA.  When I smelled a beautiful aroma of cinnamon and pine.

I followed it and I found the leopard, hyena and rogue about to kill my mate. I threw a smoke bomb, don't ask, and hurriedly grabbed my mate and ran here. To me and my grandfather's house. He quickly agreed to let her stay once I said she was my mate.

Well, it's me and grandpa's house, and my cousins. And my brother and sisters. And we've been letting a few wolves who have said that their packs were killed by a whole pack of were animals stay with us as well. And some say they've seen a dragon.

But we haven't seen anything.  Well until when I found my mate about to be killed. Snipe growled at the thought.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened snapping me out of my dark thoughts.

............................................................

Cliff hanger. Haha I'm a bastard. Talk to ya guys next update...maybe...maybe not. Don't know yet. Bye