Teaching a fake bitch her place

We collided and she flew backwards with a yelp.

I leapt on top of her and shifted. Both Winter and Cynder were present.  Both also very pissed.

I was straddling her wolf. Staring her down.

"YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE! YOU WILL NO LONGER DISRESPECT ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? " She looked the other way.

I punched her in the side of her ugly ass face and heard something crack. She yelp at the pain."This is your last chance before I turn you into a fuzzy rug." Her eyes widened when she saw the truth showing in my eyes.

She slowly lowered her head and exposed her neck while whining pitifully and thumping her tail on the floor.

I nodded in approval and stepped off of her.

All of the people were looking at me in shock and confusion.

I realized I had shifted and looked down. But instead of me in my birthday suit, I had a lightly blue colored flowing shirt and white shorts on.

Haha. Your welcome.

Hehe. Yeah, I'm gonna have to learn more about you.

Suddenly Blade came running into the destroyed kitchen.

He looked confused then rushed over and enveloped me into a bear hug. Then looked me over for wounds.

"I'm fine." I whisper, looking at him lovingly.

He smiled in return.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST FUCKING HAPPENED?!?!" Yelled a fierce looking bright red head from the group of onlookers.

"Lower you voice red head."I said growling at her. Winter was still very pissed even though Cynder had calmed down.

She slightly lowered her head. "AMY over here told me to stay away from Blade and that ," I grinded my teeth together. "He was her mate and told me to back off." I growled angry while Blade rubbed my back.

" What the hell Amy, you told me he wasn't your mate!  You bipolar bitch." She said glaring at Amy who had shifted and put a robe on and was rubbing her jaw.

We were all silent at that then three males came in through the sliding glass door.

They stopped dead in their tracks when the saw our little mess.

I wouldn't call that small. We broke through a wall broke a table and a counter.

Said Winter, I couldn't help but laugh.

Everyone looked at me. I pointed towards my head,  while Blade wrapped his hands around my waist protectively.

"Well, eveyone this is Luka. My mate." He pointedly looked at Amy who looked Crest fallen.

"Luka, this is Anthony and Aj, their twins." He pointed to the bright red head and a boy that had the same hair. Aj had gray eyes and was slender but looked strong. And Anthony had green eyes and was regular height and had a slight build to him.

"And these two are Tracy and Triston. Their my little siblings. Trace is 17 and Trist is 19."

The girl looked at me fondly and Triston nodded in my direction.  They all looked different.  Tracy had brown hair with honey brown eyes. While Triston had sandy brown hair and green eyes.

"That's Damion, his pack was also killed, along with hers, Jessy." He whispered about their packs to me.

"And this is my grandpa,  Kale." I smiled all him and he returned the smile.

"And this is Amy." He said slightly aggressive.

"It's nice to meet most of you... and sorry bout that." I said pointing at our mess.

They all laughed lightly. Except for Amy who was leaving. "Don't worry about it. Um Luka please come with me." Said Kale, I looked at him confused but he just nodded. I left Blade and followed him.

'Don't be long.'  I looked behind me and Blade was there smiling like a bandet.

'Mate bond.'I heard him laugh then closed it.

It's time for you to learn about me now little one.

...............................

Sorry. There was a little bit of action. Now to learn about Cynder. mwahahaha.

And if you don't know,

Winter is~ Bold words.

And Cynder is~ Bold tilted words.

And Luka is~ tilted.

Until next update. . . Bye bye