Finally awake.

Blade Pov.

I hadn't slept in days, and if I have it had been for an hour or so at a time.

I've been sitting by her bed most of the time, crying my eyes out thinking of  what a horrible mate I am. How could I leave her by herself?

When I had gotten to her she was crumpled in a ball on the ground next to Aj.

I didn't see any marks on her, so I didn't understand why she had passed out, but she has been out for 3 days now. I've been giving her water, praying to the Moon Goddess to bring her back, but nothing has happened, my wolf has been trying to reach her wolf, Winter, for awhile, but he just ends up empty handed.

We're both growing very depressed, I keep telling myself she's fine, she's just resting, but I'm starting to doubt my own words.

Trace wont tell me what happened, or why she left my mate on her own in the middle of a dark forest ,  but being my sister she has some of the strength I do and knew how to work around my orders, she just said, " It's not my place to tell you, It's your mate's place, now go back to her."  She pissed me off so much, but I just look at my peaceful looking mate and my anger materializes.

I can feel her, I know their both healthy, just very tired.... But three days, I don't understand why soo long?

I could hear the depression in his voice as well.

As I sat there my thoughts traveled, I've only know this girl for 5 days and she's already made me fall deeply in love with her, even though she was unconscious most of the time, Snipe laughed at that.

We sure did luck out with her didn't we, I'm happy just to be so close to her. But I would like it better if she was awake.

You may be thinking what a wet cheese ball, but I don't care, It's my real feelings.

I heard the rest of the Pack shuffling around outside the door, they've steered clear of me for most of time, only Anthony, my new Beta, came in to ask me about important Pack things, but he usually took care of everything other wise.

The Pack is running along just fine, other than their Alpha and Luna, I'll never get tired of saying that,  being out of commission for a bit, their all fine, I've had Anthony, Trace, and Triston teach the others to fight.

Aj has covered just fine, she's now one of our best fighters.  I also asked her what happened to Luka, but she stayed quiet and didn't meet my eyes.

She's been begging me to let out the rogue, that he wont harm anyone, but he was with a group of rogues that had tried to kill my mate, which in my theory, makes the scum untrustworthy.

A little mumble brought me out of my slowly growing anger, I looked at Luka, her eyes were open and she was looking around the room in confusion, my heart swelled with hope, love, and relief.

She pulled herself into the sitting position and looked at me and smiled slightly, her eyes grew a warm blue as well.

I stood up and pulled her into a hug, I realized I might be hurting her and pulled away, but she held on, with a little unbelievable strength for some one who had been unconscious for 3 days.

Their both awake, their both beautiful and healthy as ever!

Snipe yelled in excitement.

She let me go and smiled even wider, then pulled me in and kissed me!  I was too shocked at first to react, but after a moment I reacted and kissed her back, sitting on her, my, our bed and  pulling her onto my lap.

I pulled away and she looked disappointed, I chuckled and caressed her.

" I've missed you so much, why were you gone for so long?" She sighed and looked into my eyes lovingly.

" Story time." Was her reply.