<-08->

<-I-L-A-<<<
I picked the most fabricated lingerie set to wear underneath the white shirt and skinny jeans I had chose.

I stepped into the shower, turning the knob and the streams of cold water splashed on to my skin. I yelped and jumped to the far corner of the shower stall in order to avoid the wrath of the freezing water, occasionally putting my hands back in to test out the temperature.

Once the water became bearable, I began to wash, scrubbing my face first. Looking at my hands afterward, it was stained black from my mascara. Realizing that I slept with my makeup on, I cringed at the thought of what my skin was going to do to me. My poor pores.

I was done showering and dressing and felt adventurous. I walked into the empty room, putting on my heels and grabbing my purse. Since I was going to be staying here for a while, I should get a look around.

I opened my door, quietly as possible, and crouched down, poking my head out. I looked left to see that the huge, long hall was empty.

As I turned my head right to check the side of the corridor, I heard someone asked me, "Not trying to escape again are you?"

There was Mr. Mafia Man, leaning against the wall, the right of the door.

"No, I just wanted to check this place out," I said, straightening my shirt as I got up from my crouching position.

He only raised his eyebrow and walked off down the hall. He motioned me to follow him. Looking at him from his back, I realized that he had changed from his casual comfy to sportswear.

"This is the third floor." He said as he made it to the stairs case. "Up is the fourth, which is the highest floor. There's nothing to see there, just rooms."

He walked down the stairs, and I was right behind.

"Second floor. There's a library, arcade, movie room, meeting room, and other stuff. This floor is where your office will be." He told me before continuing downwards.

I took the time to lean over the stairs and look up. A chandelier that stood as the main light fixture for the stairs. It hung from a see-through ceiling.

I tried not to look amazed, but this is the most impressive house I've ever been in. We reached the ground level. By this point, I realized that the house was pretty much empty.

"Are we the only ones in the house?"

"As of right now? Yes. The rest of the members are dealing with something in town. I'll introduce them to you at dinner." Mr. Mafia Man answered, never stopping his strides.

He led me down another hall. This house seems to never stop.

"This is the gym." He said, opening the doors to the matted room filled with exercise equipment.

Compared to all the rooms I've seen so far, this was the largest. Treadmills, weights, and punching bags lined up in rows. One wall was completely mirrored. He led me down to the far corner where a boxing ring stood. Mr. Mafia Man slipped in between the ropes and into the ring.

"Come on in." He said. He pulled the ropes apart to form a small opening and I slipped inside. "You might want to take off your heels."

Complexed, I kicked off my shoes and gently tossed them outside. I walked to one of the post and hung my bag.

"Before officially work for us, you need to go through some training." He said casually placing his hand on his hips.

"I already went through four years of it," I told him, referring to medical school.