Lauren the black widow chronicles : The Date PT.2

"Did you enjoy your time tonight."

" Yeah I did it was really nice ..thank you so much I really missed them."

" Your always welcome beautiful."

Gives her a kiss on her neck her weak spot

"Nyemiah ...do it again... don't stop please "

"I wasn't planning to ..tell me what you want beautiful."

His voice was so deep and husky I was gonna get in trouble tonight I had on no lace since the split was to high up on my dress. His lips on my skin sent my whole body a blaze it felt so damn good the sent of our arousal was so intoxicating goddess forgive me . The smell of hot long sex was in the air and now that its not only my birthday its a full moon its time for my heat session. He picked me up and put me up on the kitchen table and started playing with me jesus it felt like no more than two seconds before I started squirting.

" Am gonna make you sin for me tonight Lauren I hope your ready."

Nyemiah's P.O.V

Goddes what a sight she's fully naked before me now another wave of heat is hitting her core again . I don't think imma be able to control myself tonight. Her core is soaking wet her mind is open to me I can see all the naughty things she wants if i mark her am so not sorry. The lust in her eyes as she roams my body shamelessly has my dick twitching I feel her body aching so I gave her what she wants. It was so tight she shouldn't treat her self like this her p**sy deserves to be played with. I couldn't get enough it was so deliciously mind blowing her moans had me coming close to the edge with every stroke.

I had to remind her who was her daddy. The insides of her thighs were covered in her sweet honey nectar. Spreading her legs to get a better view of her delicious sex. My mind was gone off of the hot sex in the air and how wet it was. Rubbing my dick against her  clit making her moan from extrme  pleasure  as I enter her wetness . Touching her soul  with her legs already in the air  barely catching her breathe deep slow strokes penetrating her little p***sy . She keeps telling me she cant take it  but I feel her getting wetter so I make her take it all when she scream my name I nearly lost it .

Arching on the edge of the bed  she was drowning me in her juices her orgasms were through the roof. The both of us were near our climax  but I wanted to  make her wait. She wants to cum but I made her beg for it by moaning my name again before her tenth orgasm . My bed was a mess she soaked my sheet it was such a sexy sight . I f**ked her until she couldn't move  anymore  all while sucking on her chocolate nipples.  She was just to damn sexy .