The black Widow chronicles : Councilor Damon

Dorogoy luchshiy drug

Dear Best Friend,

You've been going through a lot lately and I want you to know you're not alone and as your best friend am always going to be there for. Lauren  you're a stubborn ass but I love you bitch (lol) and you're going to get through this Nyemiah told me your alive and i couldn't think of a better way to reach you.  Zhavia is running this kingdom into  the bloody ground  since you have fallen. The council and I are planning to remove her but we don't have another royal air to the thrown. As of right now your my only hope to get this kingdom to be glorfied again. You have Nyemiah there to help you now to regain your strength . the two you have  six months before  the council finds some one else to take your place as queen.  So either way you like it or not am pulling your black ass behind me dammit. And three you have my wife  whose waiting to see you  Evona  dosen't know that I've sent this but do know she is waiting to see you when you recover.

It's been over two weeks since I got this letter and honestly I cant stop laughing . who knows me better than him trial and error and then corrections simple.  Oddly I feel at peace with Nyemiah hes my silence to my fallen truth . Besides the fact him waking me up every morning for training am fine . thoughts of my sister Zahvia has temporally slipped my mind so has my kingdom.  The other morning I got up before training I didn't realize the changes  in the forest . The trees don't look as vibrant as they used to birds more quite its like the forest life has been completely drained. 

Why am I so worried about the forest its because its always some what of my second home for me. I remember playing in it so much as a kid and all the forest creatures keep me company. at night I called to midnight I never really saw her but felt her  I lost her though a while back now. But am not going to dwell on the pass right now as of now I have five months and two weeks to piece myself together.