Lauren: The Black Widow Chronicles : Karma has arrived

The further away you go the less I seem to care.....

Just feeling the lesson we all never learn.....

Trust and Loyalty.....

A. Gibson

THREE MONTHS Earlier.........

Torn between two worlds maybe three and for all you weren't ever enough . Gave it your all or so you thought . But then was anything ever real at all maybe it wasn't, just a fiction of your imagination of what you thought you had or what it could possible turn out to be .Because you had big hopes and dreams for you both ,but only you seemed to get the big picture.

Constantly crying over a lover lost, better yet a love never had . But every word sounded so true ,that every word was a blow to your heart ,damaging your soul. Now tainted with secrets ,with a mountain of scars ,eyes more beautiful than the stars itself lays what once used to be a beautiful soul , the cold hearted herself ,the black widow.

Damaged beyond repair, her soul nailed to a cross crucified by her enemies ,her demons take her body hostage. Yet still she rises until she could rise no more .Here today we come my brothers and sisters and royal subjects of court to remember in loving memory our forgotten queen. Exiled for her gifts ,shauned for forbiddenness of the mating of a vampire and a wolf who was not her chosen. We've come here today to remember her strides in our secret society, the way she broke all boundaries and made equality truly equal, no species better than the next.

Black Widows P.O.V

To the far back I watch as my subjects mourn over my corpse ,tears of sorrow and agony all displayed on their faces for the world to see. I really do feel pity for them they did me no wrong but once I got wind of what my royal subjects in court were plotting against me. I knew I had to flee my home was no longer safe and neither was my family if I stayed . Knowing my sister I know she doesn't understand I see it in her eyes ,she scans the room looking to see if am in the crowd with other guest. My brother looks pissed but they don't know am still alive now it's too risky to speak with them . I was never the type to roll over and play dead I always put up a fight , for them not to believe it was expected. Number one rule never risk family , of course I had help Joseph always had a way of popping up again catch my sarcasm. Dimir disappeared on me to only god knows where, popping up in visions here and there but I stopped paying attention.

Now paying attention to the speaker again its time to lay my fake corpse in the ground .I watch as my court pretend to care for my death , their precious queen now out of their way no longer having to get their hands dirty. it's now my que to leave , I feel like... better yet I know my ears will be ringing (smirks mischievously) my sisters gonna be pissed but she'll understand ...Eventually...after all i am the black widow and i do love my shadows.

Joseph: Hey you need to go

Black widow: I know I know keep your panty's on baby

Joseph: don't baby me carry your ass everyone's starting to get anty ..they can still feel you

Black widow: Oh get over yourself Ok you love me..and fine am leaving meet me at the shadows tomorrow night and I want an update on everybody

Joseph: Fine ....

Joseph ...what can I say even just thinking about him still makes me smile the boy is a complete mess. I haven't been to the shadow ever since its time I pay my nice friend a visit.