Laurens : The Black Widow Chronicles

It feels so good just to relax  I mean we have been training a lot I honestly think am in shape enough. I don't want to see another tree until next week but for now we were having breakfast . scramble eggs and sauage  with French toast .....things might have gotten a little out of hand ...lol but i love it. 

Later in the day.... I wasn't exactly myself  every time I still wonder how it would have been if he were still actually here. Its normal for him to dip in and out but its also very stressful to me at least. what the hell am i supposed to do he's my older brother for Christ sakes ...who has his own damn agenda.

Dear , Bae(Bestfriend)

Hey Beautiful ,Best friend,Bae all that good stuff . There's so much things to say me and Jody don't know where to start.. You're a hero, a lover, a fighter, (a fucking savage crazy nigga.. Jody!.. Okay okay sorry, You're beautiful inside and outside and all. I could never ask for a better sister and I could never ask for a better PAIN in my ass, But I love you thought you make me soft. We decided to make a story a mini letter you can say.. Because you're always writing stuff for us, So what better gift than to give you (Your Own Story). Yeah yeah we know it's freaking awesome like us we know lol. Well get your munchies and water lol whatever you need and get comfy for your own story.

I'm going first best friend ... Alright right nigga let's get this shit started .. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for m from the moment we first "met" well spoke rather I trusted you and that decision never failed me ..and from then on it's always been me and you I could never ask for better friendship.. I honestly love you so much and print this shit out and put it somewhere or something because this is the last time I'm ever going to pour out all my feeling about how I feel about you .. Okay so here's the deal I feel like you're my little sister I feel brotherly when it comes to you I'd do anything for you if you needed me I will always try my best to be there for you and do or you. You have no idea how much you mean to me...Shit you mean as much to me as.....

we argue and there pretty nasty...but hey we might not be blood but that's still my brother regardless. My wolf Victoria is in isolation she won't respond to me the most she'll do is let me shift . something tells me she dosen't like Nyemiahs wolf very much and i wanna know why.