Chapter 29: full of surprises

chapter 29:

singto's pov

night time has fallen. we decided to run away. i know im selfish right now but i really want to be with him. i know this is not the solution that we need for our problem but right now all i can think of is to be with krist. to be with him without any prejudice from other people specially our family. krist is sleeping while im driving. honestly i dont know where to go. we've been driving for hours. i dont want to go to a place that they might find us.

—singto saw how tired krist is so he decided to pull over at a beach house.—

"krist wake up. we are going to stay here"
"mmmm"
"krist come on now"

—krist is too tired and sleepy so singto decided to carry him in his back. he went to the concierge and ask for rooms good thing there was an available cabin although its already late at night. singto slowly lay him in the bed and he went beside him then kiss his forehead. singto is happy that they are together but his tears starts to fall after remembering what happened with his mom but he just close his eyes then he fell asleep while crying—

krist's pov

i slowly open my eyes and see P'singto hugging me tight. dark circles have formed in his eyes. i feel sorry for him. seems like ive been ruining him. seems like i always make him sad. only if my father did not intervene this wont happen even his mom got involved in this mess. slowly i close my eyes since tears starts to fall. suddenly i felt his hand in my face wiping my tears.

"my turtle whats wrong?""this is nothing""please tell me

"this is nothing"
"please tell me. do you regret running away? i can always bring you back? im sorry if i drag you in to this mess. im just scared that they might take you away from-"

i cut him off and give him a gentle kiss.

"P'singto dont you ever think that im regretting running away with you. im happy to be with you. i just feel sad and sorry that im giving you this problem. you dont deserve any of this. even your mom got involved."

he went closer and kiss me as well.

"dont feel sad. let's be happy."
"you are right. lets stop this drama. its too early. anyway i think we need to eat. im really hungry"

after our early drama we decided to go out our cabin to get something to eat from the main beach house. im actually surprise that im not able to see tourist here. seems like we own the place and then P held my hands. this feels so good.

"by the way P. seems like the main beach house is quiet far"
"well its a 15 minute walk"
"what?? and you carried me from the main beach house to our cabin???"
"well thats the only one available and dont worry you were not that heavy 😁"
"psh. anyway this place looks familiar"
"have you been here before?"
"it feels like i had. im just not sure"