Chapter 7: regrets

Chapter 7:

Krist's pov

****ring ring****
**Mr. Darvid calling**

"Hello"
"Master krist"
"What is it?"
"Your father wants to talk to you"
"When and why?"
"Right now sir. Im waiting for you at the lobby. Your father asked me to pick you up"
"Fine. Ill just take a shower first. Ill be there in 20 mins. P"

Ugh. My head hurts. Its just 10 in the morning. Once the water hit my body. I feel like my body is too sore. Enough of those drinks for awhile.

--krist wiped his body then he feels like his hands are hurting. And he saw that his hands are really red.--

What the hell happened last night? Siaaaa. Maybe i got too drank and i caused a lot of trouble thats why my dad wanted to talk to me. Ei krist remember everything so you can find an excuse.

Let me call ice. I need to know what happened first before i can face ny father.

Shoot. He's not answering.

--krist tried calling his friends but no one answered. Seems like everyone is drunk last night. He just went down the lobby and talked to his father's secretary about it. Since more likely he knows already--

"P'tae. I think you know why my dad wants to talk to me. Can you please give me a heads up already"
"Master krist"
"P. Stop calling me master. We are not at home yet. Dont be too formal. And you are not a servant. Alright. Lets just have a normal conversation"
"Fine. N'krist. You messed up bigtime. Your dad is so mad at you. What the hell where you thinking last night?"
"P. To tell you honestly. Im not really sure what happened. I was too drunk. Last thing i remember is when i went outside the bar with a girl."
"You better think of a good excuse. There's a video circulating in social media about you good thing we caught it right away and we were able to stop it"
"What video P?"
"Its about you and singto"

Oh no. Is that why my body is sore. Did we do something we shouldnt? And he just left me at my dorm. But why is he there in the first place. Siaa. I can remember him hugging me last night. Did we really do it? But shouldnt my bu-. Siaaa krist what the hell are you thinking.

--krist stayed silent. He kept thinking on what happened last night. After they arrived at krist's house. Tae assisted him in his father's room. His father was sitting in his chair behind the desk.--

"Mr. Perawat. Master krist is here"
"Alright thank you. Tae"

--his father was just silent. Its been awhile since my father and i saw each other. Because of how busy he is. We usually dont see each other not unless its urgent or if there are things like this happened. An event that would stain his name.--

"Krist sit down"
"Why do you want to talk to me?"
"I think you know the reason why. Arent you going to explain yourself"
"Father. Just please get to the point"
"Fine then. What happened between you and singto?"
"I dont know. I dont remember"

--krist starts to fidget. But honestly he couldnt really remember what happened last night. Other than his body being sore. His dad let out a deep sigh--

"I dont know what to do with you anymore krist. I was already happy that your grades are imrpving because of singto but now you are dissapointing me again."
"Because of singto. Isnt because of me that i got good grades. Since i was the one who took the examination"
"you hate him too much. He even created an excuse of what happened last night"
"What do you mean??"
"Havent you seen the video? Here watch it."

Oh. Its not a scandal. Thank god. So nothing like that happened. But now as i watch the video. I kept on punching him. But he is not fighting back. He just tried his best on stopping me. But i kept throwing punches. His face is bleeding. But he didnt care. Why didnt you fight back?