Chapter 26: his mine

***warning***
this chapter contains smut. if you are not comfortable with it you can just skip the last part of the chapter or just wait for the other update for the next chapter 🙂🙂

author's pov

singto is really busy with his tutorial project and krist is busy with the upcoming competition a couple of days from now. so they seldom see each other. they would try to sleep in each others place but they would always end up sleeping and not talking since they always have a long day.

line mesage:

my turtle: P where are you?
my lion: im here at the meeting room with the dean and the rest of the tutors why?
my turtle: oh you are having a meeting with your mom. it sounds weird when you call her dean. anyway what time will you guys finish?
my lion: not sure.

krist was about to ask him to eat with him but then singto immediately sent a message saying that theyll end up late and they might eat out. krist would like to tell him not to go but he knows that this is very important for singto so he just agreed and didnt say anything more.

line message

my lion: krist are you going to be late for practice today?
my turtle: yes P. why?
my lion: well im thinking maybe we can have dinner together
my turtle: P kothot(sorry) i think we'll end up really late today since the competition is next week. ill make it up to you.
my lion: alright i understand

this is their routine. they are really busy that even eating dinner together is hard.

singto's pov

hayyyy. i really miss him. we study at the same school same course but we would only see each other at the cafeteria and sometimes i would sleep in his place or he would sleep at mine but then we dont talk too much. cant wait for this project to launch and for his competition to end so we can see other often.

"sawadee kap P"
"oh sawadee nong. what brings you here?"
"well i saw you spacing out for the past couple of days. i would just like to check if you are ok."
"thank for the concern. just tired but i can manage"

i smiled at her. i want her to feel that its a cue telling her that i can manage and i just need my turtle so i can feel a whole lot better.

"oh ok P. but if you need anything or if you need someone to talk to im here ok?"
"thanks nong. by the way ill get going"
"alright P"

i left her then i saw my friends fluke and new.

"oi singto seems like the junior likes you" new said
"nah."
"so dense."
"not dense but i just dont care. im taken"
"fine fine. you dont have to brag" fluke said

next day came and i picked krist at his dorm.

"P. you dont have to pick me up.i have my own car. besides your class would start at 10 and its still too early"
"thats fine. i need to go to the library anyway to do some research"
"alright then."

after dropping him off to his class.i went straight to the library and borrowed books that i can use for our research as well then suddenly someone called my name.

"P singto"
"oh hi minute. are you going to borrow books as well?"
"ahmmm yes P. and i actually need your help"
"help on what?"
"on finding a good book that i can read for our class and make a report"
"hmmm. well you can try this book"

i got the book of paulo coelho titled when veronica decides to die. since it is an interesting book. she sat down infront of me then she starts to read. from time to time she would ask me questions. seems like she really is interested with the book and she have great inputs about it as well.